BY GLADE

Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Car Sachet.
Scent-spot™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is what I keep in my car all summer. My favorite summer scent from glade hands down. It works great smells amazing and it's a good price. Lasts for over a month too so I buy at least 3 of these a summer. Absolutely love it. If tropical scents are what you like I highly recommend this.
Paloma E.
Omg best car sachet of all, it last forever and the smell too. Here where we live it rains a lot so the car can smell a little funky and the glade fights the smell. I absolutely would recommend.
Mandi H.
This scent in particular is so strong. I had to take it out of my car. The little satchel was surpassing with how much scent it creates, but it lasts for a long time.
Stacy S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I received this product as a sample from bzzagent in a recent campaign. So gar it is effectovem it plugs into the car and dpes its job to make it smell great. The only irritating part is i can use my car charget or this but not both.
Morgan C.
Camden, AR
These are an absolutely awful product from a wonderful brand. I had high hopes going into the purchase, but I couldn't believe it when I went to use them and they did not work at all. No fragrance was present. They may be affordable, but I would rather spend a little extra on something that works.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
This smell is awesome I'm into fruity clean scents and I bought a whole pack for my car to continue using this product. I am very pleased with how long it lasts as far as each individual one. I recommend this for sure!
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
I love this scent! It smells so fresh and it is long-lasting! It eliminates a lot of smells, so I would say it is pretty effective and it also won't break the bank! I am definitely going to buy these in the future
Savannah B.
Wake Forest, NC
These smell nice and keep my car smelling fresh even when I eat in it. I like that I can toss them where ever I want too and it'll keep my car smelling nice. I like this scent I will buy again next time
Hannah B.
Lexington
Keeps my car smelling great! only complaint is that it does not last as long as I would like it to. But while it's working I always get compliments on how good my car smells. I will continue to buy this product unless they come out with an even longer lasting version!
Stephanie V.
Thinking of my favorite smells, this scent is definitely not my type. I prefer cleaner smells, like lavender. But, in itself, this car scent smells nice and tropical. It didn't last that long though.