Glade Hawaiian Breeze Automatic Spray uploaded by Michelle L.Glade Hawaiian Breeze Automatic Spray uploaded by Michelle L.Glade Hawaiian Breeze Automatic Spray uploaded by fatima carolina t.

BY GLADE

The Glade® Automatic Spray is a battery-operated unit that time-releases the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria automatically, while a boost button provides more control with an instant burst of fragrance when you need it most.

Glade Hawaiian Breeze Automatic Spray
  • "I often use these in my home I love the way they it makes my house smell so fresh and clean." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't last very long but other than that I would totally recommend This product to all interested " in 1 review
  • "makes my room smell like im on vacation." in 1 review
  • "Makes my whole house smells like ocean beachy." in 1 review
  • "Personally not a fan of the smell very strong would be better suited in a large space then a small room like a bedroom as it is very powerful even on low setting its overpowering when sprayed I enjoy other scents but this particular scent gives me a headache and I am not prone to those" in 1 review
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Starter Kit Box more...
This is a nice smelling spray. It works every 20 minutes when you walk pass this. There is a button you can press for instant freshness. It looks pretty also.  There's a red flashing light to let you know when it's about to be sprayed. I would probably buy this again but try a different scent.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
My number one glade scent. I love the sense and sprays. It goes off every 20 minutes when it senses movement. I can’t believe how one puff can make my whole house smell so good. It’s a very fruity scent that lasts. We buy this several times a month and love it.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Starter Kit Box more...
I used this in my bathroom and I loved it! Everyone who came over said it smelled great. I love that you can adjust how often you want it to spray. The whole starter kit was fairly affordable and depending on the frequency set, it lasts pretty long.
Ally C.
Zebulon
Review for: Starter Kit Box, Other more...
I LOVE my automatic sprayer! My home always smells great and welcoming! The cans last for a long time and need replaced about very month to two months depending on the setting. The price is reasonable!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell absolutely amazing and tropical and keep your house smelling good all day long so it's especially nice when you have company over or are showing houses for real estate.
Ashley C.
Mckee, KY
This is one of my favorite scents by Glade! It smells amazing. I have an automatic​ sprayer in both my kitchen and living room. And plan on purchasing one for both of our bathrooms! Glade Hawaiian Breeze Automatic Spray
Kathryn  S.
chicago, IL
I picked this up about three months ago from my Costco and it still going strong. The box says it last 90 days on the 36 min setting and I've had it for at least that long. It's perfect on the 36 min setting because the sent lasts for that long. Right when I notice it doesn't smell quite as strong, it sprays again. I love it. I've only had the Hawaiian Breeze but it will probably be my favorite sent.
Ericka R.
I love this product! Hawaiian Breeze is my absolute favorite scent by Glade. I especially love using it in this product because you can set it to a timed interval to spray. When it does spray it is just the right amount that fills the room with your favorite scent. I recommend this product. Its fashionable to look nice in any room and its affordable.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for a luau wedding party we were having at the house. The first few hours it smelled amazing like a tropical cocktail you couldn't wait to try. After a few more, I had a headache and was starting to hate the overpowering scent. On day 3 I took it and left it in my work bathroom, couldn't stand it in the house anymore- though the scent still lingered for days. Other scents by Glade are less offensive- actually most are really great. Just not this one.
cass d.
Have about six of these in my house one in each room and two in large rooms . I so love this and I love how you can change the timing of the sprays inside. Depending on the timing this product last for a month to a little over a month. These are soooo much better then the plug ones I recommend this to every one.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I just brought my first one today. How long do these really last?
Decorator Expert Level 2
I just brought my first one today. How long do these really last?

Walmart