BY GLADE

The Glade® Automatic Spray is a battery-operated unit that time-releases the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria automatically, while a boost button provides more control with an instant burst of fragrance when you need it most.

Glade Hawaiian Breeze Automatic Spray
  • "It doesn't last very long but other than that I would totally recommend This product to all interested " in 1 review
  • "My favorite scent for the spring and summer time!" in 1 review
  • "Personally not a fan of the smell very strong would be better suited in a large space then a small room like a bedroom as it is very powerful even on low setting its overpowering when sprayed I enjoy other scents but this particular scent gives me a headache and I am not prone to those" in 1 review
  • "I often use these in my home I love the way they it makes my house smell so fresh and clean." in 1 review
  • "makes my room smell like im on vacation." in 1 review
Julie U.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I have this sprayer in my room and it is a life changer. I have pets and smoke and this eliminates every bit of smell and replaces it with a tropical vacation! The way it bursts out scent every so often is ideal so I don't have to do as much work. Super affordable and so easy to maintain! Highly highly recommend
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell absolutely amazing and tropical and keep your house smelling good all day long so it's especially nice when you have company over or are showing houses for real estate.
Ashley C.
Mckee, KY
This is one of my favorite scents by Glade! It smells amazing. I have an automatic​ sprayer in both my kitchen and living room. And plan on purchasing one for both of our bathrooms! Glade Hawaiian Breeze Automatic Spray
Kathryn  S.
chicago, IL
I picked this up about three months ago from my Costco and it still going strong. The box says it last 90 days on the 36 min setting and I've had it for at least that long. It's perfect on the 36 min setting because the sent lasts for that long. Right when I notice it doesn't smell quite as strong, it sprays again. I love it. I've only had the Hawaiian Breeze but it will probably be my favorite sent.
Ericka R.
I love this product! Hawaiian Breeze is my absolute favorite scent by Glade. I especially love using it in this product because you can set it to a timed interval to spray. When it does spray it is just the right amount that fills the room with your favorite scent. I recommend this product. Its fashionable to look nice in any room and its affordable.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for a luau wedding party we were having at the house. The first few hours it smelled amazing like a tropical cocktail you couldn't wait to try. After a few more, I had a headache and was starting to hate the overpowering scent. On day 3 I took it and left it in my work bathroom, couldn't stand it in the house anymore- though the scent still lingered for days. Other scents by Glade are less offensive- actually most are really great. Just not this one.
Cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
Have about six of these in my house one in each room and two in large rooms . I so love this and I love how you can change the timing of the sprays inside. Depending on the timing this product last for a month to a little over a month. These are soooo much better then the plug ones I recommend this to every one.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM
I absolutely love our automatic sprayer. We've got three cats and no matter how often I scoop their litter box, that corner of the house always remains a little on the stinky side. I put it right above the litter box and is set to go off every 18 minutes. Not only does it eliminate the litter odor, but releases a fresh scent throughout our living room. The Hawaiian Breeze scent is our family's favorite!
Amy H.
Greenville, SC
Hawaiian breeze is my FAVORITE glade smell but the fabric breeze doesn't seem to really set in the fabric if anythin it really his makes it wet it'll smell good for a minute then immediately go away and I just have a wet couch (spraying a good distance away to) wish it really made the fabric smell better.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I love this spray!! I love how it senses when you or another person walks by, and it sprays! Hawaiian breeze is my favorite glade scent! I use this scent all the time, when I go back to my college dorm for college! And, I use it in my home bedroom and bathroom! It smells really good, like Hawaii!