BY GLADE

See-Through Oil Bottle. Adjust Fragrance Level as Desired (0-Low/1-Medium/2-High). Continuous Freshness of Scented Oils On the Road. Uses the Air Flow of Your Car Vent. Continuously Circulates a Light Pleasant Fragrance throughout Your Vehicle. Scent: Outdoor Fresh. see more...

Angela G.
Este ambientador de carro es excelente, es duradero, hay que controlarlo, se debe poner en aroma suave porque sino huele muy fuerte, este ambientador trae una perillita para controlar esto, lo recomiendo, dura un mes oliendo bastante el carro !!
Julie M.
I have these plugged in all around my house. They have so many great scents to choose from and you can change the potency level to your liking, so it's not overpowering
Char C.
Springfield, OH
I love glade plug ins. The scents are long lasting and very appealing to the nose. My favorite scent it Hawaiian breeze. It reminds me of the beach.
Auddy W.
I love Glade products. Usually I use candles, but I tried this, too. I found it doesn't last as long as I would want it to.
Sharell M.
I love these Glade plug ins. I think they are more cost efficient than other products as well.
Elisha M.
Smells great last about 2 weeks negative the bigger the space the more you need.
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My mama use this in her care but the smell only last for a few minutes and it's garbage!!!
Mckenzie  G.
Newnan, GA
Love these! They make the house smell amazing, without making it smell too strong.
Crystal D.
Gainesville, VA
I love this product. It has a great smell and 2 of them filled a three level townhouse with a wonderful fragrance.
Ivette L.
I think this product is very good! I like how you can control how much you want to come out. It leaves my whole house smelling amazing!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product?