BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glade Fruit Explosion Room Spray
  • "I really Love this product because it gets rid of strong bad smell fast and I love the fruity smell but it's not too strong." in 1 review
Danielle A.

I always have a spray for my bedroom, the smell is always clean linen it's my favorite anything that smells crisp or fresh laundry. Also enjoy the waterfall or breezy w.e as long as it clean. Glade has a nice, clean and fresh scent. I got this sample from Bzzagent for free it is great.
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
I love love love the scent of this!!!! It smells like candy heaven! It's so inexpensive, I just wish stores ordered more to have in stock because it goes fast! I try to stock up on this when I have the money. Would recommend to everyone! I always spray extra but it has a light scent for anyone who is head sensitive
Milena G.
I always have a spray for my bedroom, the smell is always clean linen it's my favorite anything that smells crisp or fresh laundry. Also enjoy the waterfall or breezy w.e as long as it clean. Nothing fruity, I like using an scary bottle and thats it. I don't like having the pluggable seats because I don't like seeing thing on my walls. I usually disconnect everything from the plugs when I'm done and put it away... a tad OCD
Erin P.
It's air freshener. It smells nice, not an overwhelming fruit smell which is good but at the same time, it only lasts for a couple minutes and then it's gone. Something to put in a bathroom or other small area you might need a quick spray to freshen up a room but for a lasting effect, this is not the product.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
When sprayed it has a great scent! You don't have to spray too much in order for the room to smell good!! The price is cheaper than febreze, but it's just as effective as any febreze product that can be used in the house!😊
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Love this air freshener it's long lasting and affordable and the packaging is good. Would definitely recommend it. Has variety of ranges for every season. Like it and it leaves the room with it's smell even after. Could be better but still i like it.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
This scent was a bit too much for me to want to use over and over. The scent has a very strong smell and got to the point of giving me a headache when I would spray it. I enjoy fresh and light scents, this was a bit heavier.
Kristina L.
Love glade air fresheners!! They are inexpensive but the scent doesn't last very long and just mask odors but I still buy for a quick freshen up and to spray in the cars.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Great scent, but like most air fresheners, it doesn't eliminate the odors, just adds to it. This brand also doesn't last long, but is great for a quick freshen up.
Megan S.
I love anything that has to do with air fresheners and plug ins! I enjoyed the scent of the spray but didn't last as long as I would have wanted/hoped.