BY GLADE

Glade® Apple Cinnamon Air Fresheners.

3 pack.

Car.

Scent-Spot™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
I grew up with glade plug ins in every room of my house. I like them. The scents are great but it's disappointing that the scents don't last a long time. They are very affordable though. I would recommend this to anyone who was looking for an affordable room air freshener.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I bought 2 of these last month. I love apple cinnamon for the holidays. glade has some of the best scents. Very effective. Also affordable. I bought at target. I do recommend this, and have recommended.
Olivia C.
These are such a strong great scent of cinnamon. This can cover just about anything up that is unpleasant. At first it seems rather strong for my sensitive little nose but I really love the scent!
Maria G.
Austin, TX
Glade is my go to brand for air fresheners and candles. The scent lasts longer than other brands. I prefer the candle form myself, and then the plug ins. I have an Apple Cinnamon plug in in the restroom, and I have a candle in the living room, and a wax melt on the kitchen counter. Absolutely love the scent and their products.
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS
Only reason for three stars is because I do not care for cinnamon scented products... Any other scent in the product is great. They work for a while. They are very inexpensive. I would buy this product and recommend to everyone.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
My favorite of the Glade air fresheners is apple cinnamon. It keeps working the longest and has strongest scent I have found. When I come home it always smells like someone is baking in the kitchen. If I'm going to use air freshener, I want to be able to smell it so I know its working.
Roseddy Piña D.
I like It , my friend buy this one and her house smell really Good . I'm just a glade' s fan . It a Good brand . Not is cheap but not too expensive . Works really Good , the aroma is amazing
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
I love this Glade's freshener apple and cinnamon, it is delicious, keeps my home with a pleasant smell all day, a wonderful smell that reminds me of fall. good price and always buy it.
Cheyenne Y.
Bridgeport , CT
I always keep a glade car air freshener in my car . I have to make sure my car always smells good because it is a Uber car , and the glade fresheners are the best car air freshener that I've found. Apple Cinnamon is my favorite!
sara t.
Love the cinnamon candles! these are affordable if you shop around at I find these at the Dollar Tree. I like to re-purpose the candle holders to use for my votives