Add a Photo

By GLADE
#92 in Air Fresheners

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Glade® Room Sprays eliminate odor and freshens the air, making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and comes in a variety of fragrances ensuring yours will always be an open home.

Photos (13)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I'm not a huge fan of aerosol air fresheners (I like to mostly burn candles or boil orange peels and cinnamon when I want to fragrance my apartment) but these are okay to keep in the bathroom, especially for when guests come over. The scent doesn't linger too long, but it does its job and smells nice, like very sweet berries. For a dollar and some change, it's not bad!
Neha G.
Neha G.
Bryan, TX

I have never ever smelled a glade spray that smelled this good. I think they completely knocked it out of the park with this scent. I want to buy five bottles of this at a time just to have backups in case they decide to discontinue it. The scent may not last long but seriously, how can you go wrong with this for a dollar? I seriously love this.
N/ A.
N/ A.

Amazing smell. After using the bathroom or just to keep your home smelling great, this is the product for you. The smell is lasts for a while. This product is very affordable. I recommend this for your home 110%. Although it's been discontinued, the came out with one basically exactly the same & it smells like heaven lol.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO

God this as a gift and it smells pretty good. I don't recommend this for people who suffer from migraines. This just triggers mine. Overall it smells great and the smell remains for a while. I've seen it be sold at Target, Walmart, Home Depot and Dollar Tree.
Shorty L.
Shorty L.

I absolutely love the Radiant Berries Glade Spray! It smells so good! I was shopping at Walmart recently and I seen that they had this smell in the wax cubes as well, so I can't wait to get those too! Both come very affordable and the smell is amazing!!
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect , CT

I have no idea why it says that this product has been discontinued if Walmart has a bunch of them on there shelf's. It's a nice scent, I really like it. I have one bottle in each bathroom and it works wonders lol.
Kristie D.
Kristie D.

I love the smell of this Glade spray. Just like the spray can says it smells like berries. I always keep a can of this in the restroom just to keep things freshened up. I would recommend this Glade spray.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

This is the best air refresher spray I have ever tried it smells like berries and lasts for a good amount of hours, It's really affordable and there's so many different kinds of scents!
Norma pilar G.
Norma pilar G.
Bolingbrook, IL

Is very good and the only think that smell i really love it me gusta mucho el olor aparte de que es fresco y vuele rikisimo todo esta bien lo unico es que el olor no dura mucho tiempo
Siearra B.
Siearra B.
Connelly Spg, NC

We bought this air freshener so our house wouldn't smell like animals its good for a couple minutes but then you have to spray again. Its not very long lasting in my opinion.
sara m.
sara m.

Does this spray truly smell like berries?

Join Now