BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glade® Room Sprays eliminate odor and freshens the air, making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and comes in a variety of fragrances ensuring yours will always be an open home.

• Does this spray truly smell like berries?8 Answers
  • "The smell is very pleasant, however it doesn't last long." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good but smell doesn't last long at all." in 1 review
  • "These air fresheners aren't very potent nor do they last very long but for 1$ they aren't bad ." in 1 review
Amy V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Glade room spray. I like the berry scented ones more than the refreshing ones. I don’t like lavender scent and so I never picked it up. It is one of the most affordable room spray you can get at Walmart. So if I ran out, I always pick up one or purchase the same thing again.
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I think the glade product is very unexpensive and it does the job. I usually buy a lot for like one dollar and they last a long time. They have a long variety of scents that are great for any type of situation.
SARAH B.
ROGERS
My son brought home several different scents of the glade odor eiminator. I always use the febreeze air efeects. I have to say I really like the glade. Plus it's in a recyclable steel bottle. Febreeze isn't recyclable according to it's packaging. I feel that's a big plus. It smells great and helps our environment!
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
Oh my gosh this is my favorite scent from their line of air fresheners. I am not a big fan of super clean or super sweet scents so this was right up my alley. Everyone loves how my house smells as soon as they walk in.
Angela E.
Bryant
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Awe makes me sad Glade has discontinued this berry scent. It was my favorite, but I'm sure I can find another scent that will suit me. Glade spray is a good spray that eliminates odors.
Gracie C.
Brownsville, TX
smells great ! love it this is maybe the only scent I like because it isn’t too strong . They aren’t that expensive I really recommend this scent and brand ! ...................
Naceya F.
Katy - Texas
Okay, so... I’m a really big fan of keeping my house clean and with a good smell and this Glade Fresh Berries is my faveeeee!!! It’s so good, I felt in love since the first time I try it.
N/ A.
Amazing smell. After using the bathroom or just to keep your home smelling great, this is the product for you. The smell is lasts for a while. This product is very affordable. I recommend this for your home 110%. Although it's been discontinued, the came out with one basically exactly the same & it smells like heaven lol.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this Glade Fresh Berries Room spray but can only enjoy it in the fall. It has a refreshing sweet smell to it. This spray does not get rid of harsh smells and is not something I would use in the bathroom. If it wasn’t for their claim to eliminate odors it would be a 5 Star item. I like this spray to freshen up a room and add some flavor. It can not be beat for the price.
Starr S.
I purchase this spray all the time at my local Walmart. It's definitely affordable and gets the job done. My home always smells fresh and clean after I spray these sprays throughout the house. Guests always compliment the smell of my home whenever they visit. It's also a great spray because it's not overwhelming and it doesn't irritate my allergies.
sara m.
Does this spray truly smell like berries?