BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glade® Room Sprays eliminate odor and freshens the air, making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and comes in a variety of fragrances ensuring yours will always be an open home.

• Does this spray truly smell like berries?8 Answers
  • "The smell is very pleasant, however it doesn't last long." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good but smell doesn't last long at all." in 1 review
  • "These air fresheners aren't very potent nor do they last very long but for 1$ they aren't bad ." in 1 review
Amy V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Glade room spray. I like the berry scented ones more than the refreshing ones. I don’t like lavender scent and so I never picked it up. It is one of the most affordable room spray you can get at Walmart. So if I ran out, I always pick up one or purchase the same thing again.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I initially bought this room spray for my first college dorm room. The conference room for our student government smelt so bad- it was as if the room soaked up every frat boy's body odor from the past decade. I wound up bringing my Glade spray to the conference room, and it became somewhat of a ritual for me to spray it before the meetings. It smelt exactly like berries, and lasted throughout our hour-long meetings. It also made the air feel a little cooler. Best of all, it was under $1! I still use it today.
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I think the glade product is very unexpensive and it does the job. I usually buy a lot for like one dollar and they last a long time. They have a long variety of scents that are great for any type of situation.
Jasmine p.
Independence
This is my all time favorite air freshener! It's only 1$ at DG and it's amazing. I can smell this as I'm walking up to my door from outside. This is the only one I buy and will always buy.
SARAH B.
ROGERS
My son brought home several different scents of the glade odor eiminator. I always use the febreeze air efeects. I have to say I really like the glade. Plus it's in a recyclable steel bottle. Febreeze isn't recyclable according to it's packaging. I feel that's a big plus. It smells great and helps our environment!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade Fresh Berries Room Spray
I love to have my house smell good and with 3 kids and a dog it's hard to keep it smelling fresh. I love the berry smell from this air freshener I spray my main intake vent and it spreads to the whole house.
Naceya F.
Katy - Texas
Okay, so... I’m a really big fan of keeping my house clean and with a good smell and this Glade Fresh Berries is my faveeeee!!! It’s so good, I felt in love since the first time I try it.
N/ A.
Amazing smell. After using the bathroom or just to keep your home smelling great, this is the product for you. The smell is lasts for a while. This product is very affordable. I recommend this for your home 110%. Although it's been discontinued, the came out with one basically exactly the same & it smells like heaven lol.
Shorty L.
I absolutely love the Radiant Berries Glade Spray! It smells so good! I was shopping at Walmart recently and I seen that they had this smell in the wax cubes as well, so I can't wait to get those too! Both come very affordable and the smell is amazing!!
Jasmine M.
I love this smell. I would say the only thing I don't like is that the smell doesn't last as long as I would like it to. it actually doesn't last as long as it says on the can. but I will still buy it because I love the smell.
sara m.
Does this spray truly smell like berries?