BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glade® Room Sprays eliminate odor and freshens the air, making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and comes in a variety of fragrances ensuring yours will always be an open home.

• Does this spray truly smell like berries?8 Answers
Glade Fresh Berries Room Spray
  • "These air fresheners aren't very potent nor do they last very long but for 1$ they aren't bad ." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good but smell doesn't last long at all." in 1 review
  • "The smell is very pleasant, however it doesn't last long." in 1 review
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm not a huge fan of aerosol air fresheners (I like to mostly burn candles or boil orange peels and cinnamon when I want to fragrance my apartment) but these are okay to keep in the bathroom, especially for when guests come over. The scent doesn't linger too long, but it does its job and smells nice, like very sweet berries. For a dollar and some change, it's not bad!
Neha G.
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
I have never ever smelled a glade spray that smelled this good. I think they completely knocked it out of the park with this scent. I want to buy five bottles of this at a time just to have backups in case they decide to discontinue it. The scent may not last long but seriously, how can you go wrong with this for a dollar? I seriously love this.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
God this as a gift and it smells pretty good. I don't recommend this for people who suffer from migraines. This just triggers mine. Overall it smells great and the smell remains for a while. I've seen it be sold at Target, Walmart, Home Depot and Dollar Tree.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
This is the best air refresher spray I have ever tried it smells like berries and lasts for a good amount of hours, It's really affordable and there's so many different kinds of scents!
Siearra B.
Siearra B.
Hiddenite, NC
We bought this air freshener so our house wouldn't smell like animals its good for a couple minutes but then you have to spray again. Its not very long lasting in my opinion.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
It works really well and it smells very good. It lasts a good while sometimes lol. But I continue ly buy this all the time because I just love it.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Allston, MA
Smells really good! Masks the smell when needed. I currently have this in my bathroom and I only really use it when needed.
Samantha g.
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
I absolutely love this scent from Glade.. Fresh berries has a sweet refreshing smell that lasts for about 2 hrs..
Ranika P.
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
This is my family's favorite. We use this on a daily basis and buy at least 4 a month! Very very good products
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
I just started using this sent and I love it so much. I even got the matching wax melts and automatic sprayer.
sara m.
sara m.
Does this spray truly smell like berries?