BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "Leaves the room smelling fresh and they are not expensive" in 1 review
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I am a huge yankee candle fan but will grab a glade candle here and there. The fresh berries smells great and really does well at filling a room but not to strong. My issue with these candles are how fast they burn and they seem to let off a lot of black smoke which I don't like.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA
I love the smell of glade candles. I buy them often, i try different scents. They last a long time. They are affordable. Makes my house smell great, what more could you ask for? I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. I always use glade.
Summer F.
Very very strongly scented in my opinion. It can fill up a room. I also bought the glade pieces that melt in a candle burner. Those were strong as well. Those filled up an entire floor of a house and hallway.
Alissa K.
I love glade candles but the Berry scented flavors are not my favorite but its just a person preference. They keep my house smelling clean and that wonderful when you have animals in the house
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
I love Glade products. Especially their candles. They smell awesome and don't get that black stuff in and around the candle glass. And last a lot longer than expected
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
It is a refreshing smell but it takes a while to for the scent to be noticed. Once established it continues to keep a warm aroma around the area for a few hours.
Rosaly N.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Para ambientar cualquier espacio en la casa y tener un aroma agradable a la hora de recibir invitados, no puede faltar y además la puedes elegir de tu preferido
Kat F.
Denver, CO
I only use Frebreeze candles in my home. They're far more potent than most candles out there and take little to no time to start making the air smell fabulous!
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
I have never tried this scent but I really love Glade products. I usually do not burn candles but occasionally if I find a good scent I will purchase.
Gina P.
Canton, OH
Works great. Sat this behind the master bath toilet and the scent can be caught in the bedroom and upstairs hallways. It's subtle yet noticeable.
hali C.