BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "Leaves the room smelling fresh and they are not expensive" in 1 review
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA
I love the smell of glade candles. I buy them often, i try different scents. They last a long time. They are affordable. Makes my house smell great, what more could you ask for? I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. I always use glade.
Lexi W.
Decorator Expert
I really like and enjoy the smell if this candle!!! Fruity sweet smelling berries, its perfect for your home at any time of year.
Crystal A.
These oil scented candles are my favorite scents and I love burning them they fill the home with a nice scent that last all day
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
I love it it smells up half of my house so I always only need to but two and I love the berry smell
Tara M.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my favorite Glade scents... MY ONLY complaint is it doesn't last longer. But for the price, it is fantastic.
Ilissa V.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
So good! Wish it wouldn't butn out so fast! I absolutely love anything berry scented
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Burning this berries candle is like pie heaven. It burns well and the scent lingers for a while after turning the candle off.
Brandi H.
Maryville, TN
Love the sweet, refreshing smell of berries from this Glade candle. It's perfect for a summer days.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
Yum! This smells so good! Wish they burned longer though. Or they came in bigger sized candles. I would be burning this all day long!
Adrienne L.
Southgate, MI
I love Glade's products, they smell so fresh and are inexpensive. i just wish they lasted a little longer!
hali C.