Glade® Fresh Berries Carpet & Room Refresher 32 oz. Shaker uploaded by Danielle M.Glade® Fresh Berries Carpet & Room Refresher 32 oz. Shaker uploaded by Veronica N.

BY GLADE

Get rid of those deep-down smells in your home with Glade® Carpet and Room odor eliminator. It's great for anything from dampness and mildew to smoke and pet odor! Glade® Carpet and Room odor eliminator Eliminates deep-down odors and freshens your home Red Honeysuckle scent 32 oz see more...

Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love using these on my carpets when I vacuum to keep the house smelling fresh. I will sometimes sprinkle it on before I go run errands and then vacuum when I come back home so that the whole house smells like berries or whatever scent I use at the time
Danielle M.
Boaz, AL
Wanna make your carpet smell like a berry land.. well this is the one your get.. it lasts while also and cheap
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I love sprinkling this over my carpet before vacuuming. Gives a good smell to room.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
I just love this Radiant Berries carpet powder! I sprinkle it all over my living room carpets, and bedrooms and in a couple of minutes I vacuum it up and it leaves my house with a refreshing clean berry scent that everyone likes. I recommend this glade product.
Caitlyn T.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I have a love hate relationship with this stuff. It smells amazing and the smell last for days but it is terrible on my vacuum. It gets trapped in the pipes and stops it up. When you go to clean out your vacuum I would do it outside cause the power goes everywhere and you never get all of it out.
kayla p.
This works awesome. I would sprinkle some glade on my carpets and it will keep it smelling fresh. I even place some on my mattress and now my mattress smells great. I love this product.
Brittany B.
I used this a lot when we had carpet because of us having two dogs. We have recently replace our carpet with hard wood so I have not had to buy lately
Jessica S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I actually use this in my cats litter box we don't have carpet but it helps soooo much with the smell of liter . Life saver right before having guest !
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Not crazy about this carpet fresh. It gets in the air more than it stays in the carpet. after vacuuming it up there almost no scent at all left.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
I was very sceptical when I first tried this product, but it actually does eliminate odors. Great for use on lingering smells like per odor.