Glade Expressions
Glade Expressions
By Glade
Rena A.
Riverview, FL

What winter holiday scent would you like to see?

A. H.
A. H.
Rochester, NY
5 years, 4 months ago
A sugar cookie (vanilla) smell would be great for the holidays!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Waterford , MI
5 years, 4 months ago
I agree with a comment above a true gingerbread smell would be amazing!!!
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
5 years, 4 months ago
I would love to have a cookies/candies/baking fragrance offered. There used to be a fragrance called "Grandmas Sugar Cookies" that made my home smell like I'd been baking. I miss it!
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Waukesha, WI
5 years, 6 months ago
I always love pine but saw mint mentioned and that would be a great scent
Jennifer K.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Middleburg, FL
5 years, 8 months ago
I would love to get a Pine scent. I love that since we don't purchase a real Christmas tree
Jenessa r.
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV
Gingerbread
Amber B.
Amber B.
Raceland, LA
5 years, 8 months ago
There is a Holiday Pine and Bayberry fragrance mist available. I have not seen a holiday reed diffuser. It smells just like a Christmas tree.