Glade Expressions
Glade Expressions
By Glade
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Anyone else have problems with the spray? Kinda hard to press for me???

Celia D.
Celia D.
Tacoma, WA
5 years ago
I totally did. And I own several from souponing and they are all that way. I notice it does get better the more I break it in.
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I did at first, I think I was holding it too low when I was squeezing, I'm better at it now. lol
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 2 months ago
I also have troubles with it spraying. I find it really hard to press on. I got use to it after a while using 2 hands and spraying like a maniac everywhere. :) hehe ♥