BY GLADE

Fabiana G.
I'm kinda obsessed with fresheners and glade always give me what I want for my house!. they are so effective to disappear bad smelling for real, I feel affordable buying this so I will recommended to all!!!!
Paige M.
Love this product and the scent. It lasts for a very long time and the scent travels well around the house. You can purchase and find this item at many different stores all over. Its also very affordable compared to others
Abby B.
Decatur, GA
LOVE the smell! Seriously it smells so good like fresh cut apples. Its very convenient that I don't have to keep up with spraying it on my own. and the refills last a long time. I would recommend this smell to anyone. It's definitely one of my favorites!
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Love the smell of this stuff its awesome. I found it at my local walmart it lasts a long time and in ny opinion is a fair price will definitely be purchasing again.
Nai s.
Tried this for the time. It was actually nice. The smell was great the only flaw was the replacement once you accidentally toss it out, you're out of luck so now a few left that i cant even use
Brandi B.
The Fuji Apple smell is amazing at it travels through the house ..... New guests come in and ask what the smell is and a few people have left my house and bought it within the next few days!!
Autumn M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Only purchased this one once, but it smelled fantastic. It's a perfect scent for the fall season when you want to curl up on the couch with a plaid blanket and a hot cup of something!
Deidre S.
Panama City, FL
This is my favorite smell for the holiday season! I live in Florida and it's very hard to get into the Christmas spirit. The smell is this apple cinnamon helps me embrace the Christmas season. It's my absolute favorite!
Cierra W.
I like this fragrance, i usually find it during the fall season and it is good at masking smells around the home, i is a little strong but its smells like apple pie
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I really loved this scent. It smelled like spicey apples. Perfect for fall. Everyone commented on how nice my house smelled. The scent is true to its name unlike some of the other expressions scents.

The downsides are this does look like a room spray, even though its designed different. There is no hiding that fact. You can peel off all the "glade" branding and have a white bottle.

The actual bottle does not seem to hold a lot of spray, Other sprays I've had outlasted this.