BY GLADE

Glade Expressions Pineapple & Mangosteen Oil Duffuser Refill.
SC Johnson. A Family Company.
30 Day Refill.
Refill For Use in Glade.
Expressions Oil Diffuser.
Contains:
1 Diffuser Card.
1 Oil Bottle 0.67 fl oz (20ml). see more...

Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
This is super cute and has a nice wood-like diffuser. The sweet pineapple scent is very delightful and reminds me of a tropical vacation. I keep one in my bedroom and bathroom with the same scent so it carries through out the home. I do get compliments on it.
Shannon B.
seaford
This is so awesome. Seems like summer is all around when I'm using this scent. My room mate and I are not allowed to have candles so this is the best. I will use this over a candle any date. I highly recommend. If you love summer... you'll love this!!
Gabriela N.
I love the Glade line of vanilla scents. Over the years I regularly purchase the plug in refills, as well as these solid air fresheners. Knowing that this scent is a favorite in our home, a subscribe and save order made total sense. However, when I opened the first order I immediately noticed that the scent was completely off. They smelled like glue/off-gassing plastic and a faint floral scent? Needless to say, not what the typical light and pleasant baked good smell, I expected. I threw away the multi pack and canceled this subscription immediately. What a disappointment!

Perhaps, they have turned (scent wise) from sitting in a hot warehouse somewhere???

I would recommend buying from your local big box store or grocery....
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I love the Glade oil diffuser. It's handy and plugs right into the wall and each refill can last for around a month - which makes it super convenient because each one is around $4 for 2, so it's a fantastically economical deal!

I really love tropical/exotic smells. I actually eat pineapple and mangosteen regularly, so I was super excited to find this scent. This refill smells sweet, fruity, and warm - but it's not cloying or headache/nausea inducing sweet.
Deborah C.
Youngstown, OH
I love these the scents are amazing I even love the design it has a modern expensive look to them I have had mine for years unable to find the refill at a store by me. So I only use for decoration.
Candance Y.
Pickens, SC
I am in the Islands is how you feel when you smell this. It smells like you just cut open a fresh pineapple. The scent fills the room and you don't even want to leave. Great for display also. And can be put anywhere you want. I havent been able to find it in a while tho.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
I really love this scent. I wish Glade would bring it back. I have had so many compliments when guests come to the house. They say how fresh it smells, it's like a breath of sunshine or gives a summer feel to the house. Makes the home very inviting.
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
I wish this was offered in my area so I could test it out. Unfortunately I never tried it so would love to know. All glade products smell so great just need a Yankee size candle lol.
Lise W.
Long Beach, CA
The scent of Glade Expressiona Pineapple and Mangosteen was refreshing not overpowering, lasted for several days.

Strong scents always set off my allergies, I had no issues with this.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
Glade smells are all amazing but I have 2 kids so I don't really like using the plug ins because the oil gets all over there clothes.