BY GLADE

Glade Expressions Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice Oil Diffuser Refill.
SC Johnson.
A Family Company.
30 Day Refill.
Refill for use in Glade.
Expressions Oil Diffuser.
Contains:
1 Diffuser Card.
1 Oil Bottle 0.67 fl. oz (20ml). see more...

Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
Love this scent! I'm a really big fan of apple scents and I think this is a really nice/fresh one... I've used this a couple times and I like it, it's not that expensive, and I do recommend it if you like strong but fresh apple scents
Mash A.
The smell is very mild and calming for my large abode. I don't use it regularly though- just before a party or I want to freshen up the house. I would say it's okay.
Kaitlyn K.
This makes my house smell like autumn and I love it! It's crisp and spicy and wraps around you like a warm hug! It makes your house smell like apple cider and the scent lasts for a long time!
Cierra M.
I love the way this smells. It makes my whole house smell like apples and it is delicious. I would recommend this to everything because it's adorable and it's for a good use.
Alejandra A.
Newhall, CA
I love this product. Every single time I walk in my house it smells super good. I reach to this product a lot because I love the scent. This product is inexpensive to me. I'd recommend this product because it'll make your whole entire house smell really good.
Amber S.
Smells amazing and lasts a very long time. Use all over my house and love it! There are tons of different scents but this one is my favorite!!!!!!! Have purchased multiple times and will continue to purchase.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
I haven't actually tried the diffusers because I find it more expensive, but both the candle and the spray of this scent is incredible. It reminds me of fall and just fills the whole house! Love it!
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love love love his scent! The Apple smell reminds me of Christmas and apple cider and I love making my home smell like it too! It's nice and fresh and really livens up the room in my home! I'd recommend it to anyone!
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff is not great it's nauseating and smell does not disappear, I almost wish I never got this because now the scent is stuck in my room not worth it for the price but if they were better scent I would not be having this issue
Lyndsey H.
Big stone gap , VA
This is one of my favorite scents that they carry. It definitely works well with smelling up my whole house. I was very satisfied with this purchase.