BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glade Expressions
  • "I was never fond of artificial fruity fragrances, I always found them to be overpowering and triggered headaches, so I was little disappointed when I went to my local Wal-Mart and saw that for their oil diffuser selection they only had the pineapple and mangosteen scent in stock." in 37 reviews
  • "I have the pineapple and mangosteen oil diffuser and the cotton and Italian mandarin air freshnerspray, both smell absolutely divine." in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the oil diffuser because it works fantastically, for a long time, and it is designed to blend in and fit with your decor." in 13 reviews
  • "(I guess everyone else likes it too) I choose the Glade Expressions® Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice Fragrance Spray to try." in 12 reviews
  • "I've tried the decorative air freshener in the mango, and the spray in the mango and the clean linen scent and to be honest, I liked the mango at first but it gave me a headache over time of it's use, but I love the clean linen scented spray." in 12 reviews
Kerri M.
S Williamson, KY
The Pineapple one was my favorite scent . It smelled wonderful and just like a fresh pineapple. I wish they weren't discontinues.
Lynlee E.
Glade is a great and cheap aerosol I think they have many amazing scents. Highly recommend
Theresa P.
Rockmart, GA
I was never fond of artificial fruity fragrances, I always found them to be overpowering and triggered headaches, so I was little disappointed when I went to my local Wal-Mart and saw that for their oil diffuser selection they only had the pineapple and mangosteen scent in stock. I really wanted to the Lavender, so figured I would try another Wal-Mart that was only a few minutes away. Again they only had pineapple and mangosteen. I wasn't willing to drive all over the place to find a certain fragrance, so I sucked it up and decided I would try the pineapple and mangosteen with an open mind.

The product is very easy to assemble, just click the decorative panels into the holder, connect the diffuser to the oil bottle, and slide it down the holder. I love the design of the product as well, its very compact but chic and modern.

I placed mine in the corner of my bathroom counter. The style of the holder is called bamboo, and it matched perfectly with my wooden cabinets.

It only took a minute or two and I could already smell the fragrance of the pineapple and mangosteen, and surprisingly, I loved it! You could smell the sweetness, but it was nowhere near overpowering, I found it instead to be a very refreshing and soft scent, like I was actually smelling fresh fruit, not that processed, artificial fruity smell that burns my nose.

I also loved how despite its dainty size I could smell the fragrance not just in my bathroom, but in my bedroom and office space.

My husband also had his reservation about picking a pineapple and mangosteen scent, but was pleasantly surprised at the result and how fresh the bathroom smelled.

For the Glades Fragrance Mist, I purchased Starlit Evening. This fragrance is just heavenly! I only needed to spray it twice, so a little goes a long way and like the diffuser, the fragrance just spreads throughout the house leaving a pleasant scent wherever I go. The fragrance bottle has a very sleek and modern design, it was too pretty to put away with the rest of my cleaning supplies so I placed it right on my bookshelf as decoration.

My nose is very happy with this product and I am a reformed pineapple lover lol!
Jessica S.
Montesano, WA
After trying various scents of the Glade Expression line I have concluded that I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

The reed diffusers come in stylish designs. The only draw back to these is the bulky black bottom which clashed with my living room decor. But that was a simple fix with spray paint and it matches perfectly now! I was able to test three scents in the reed diffusers. My favorite scent is the Lavender & Juniper Berry or the “purple one”. I usually find lavender scents to be overpowering and old lady smelling. But this combination with the juniper is PERFECT. It is light and refreshing and smells delicious. I put this one in my living room, which is a large room, and it fills it perfectly with scent. It has been over 30 days since I opened it and I can still smell it. Everyone also comments on the scent and says they love it! My second favorite scent for the reed diffusers is the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice or the “red one”. This smells delicious as well, in fact it smells like Christmas! The only drawback to this scent is how strong it was at first. I placed it in our bedroom and I woke up the next morning with a headache from the smell. I had to eventually move it to another room by our bedroom and we can still smell it but it is not overpowering. I plan on putting this scent in the living room around Christmas time. It is a wonderful scent that makes me wish the holidays were here. The last scent available in the diffuser is the “yellow one” or Pineapple & Mangosteen I found this scent to be extremely overpowering. It smells like pineapple and a hint of coconut. It smells like a Hawaii vacation. But it is so strong it doesn’t smell good. AS soon as I opened it I was sick of it. I did not keep that scent but gave it to my aunt. She loved the smell and placed it in her bathroom.
The sprays come in all the above scents and also in Cotton & Italian Mandarin. I love the Cotton and Italian Mandarin it just smells CLEAN. Like fresh laundry, I don’t really smell the Mandarin though. I really wish the Cotton and Italian Mandarin came in the reed diffuser. All the sprays are long lasting but not overpowering. They are perfect for bathrooms and kitchens where sometimes you need an extra boost of scent. They cover up stinky smells in both those rooms excellently.

I recommend these products whole heartedly!
Kelly K.
I had the Oil Diffuser in the living room and it looked like a part of my décor which is always awesome not having to try and hide it, it fit in so great. The scent is amazing and covered most of the house. I also had the Fragrance Mist in the bathroom and again the scent is great. It covered all those nasty bathroom smells.
I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Destiny F.
Pasadena , TX
I really really like these products! It helps me so much cause I have 2 cats and sometimes their litter can get full since I usually work a lot during the week and honestly when I have this in my restroom, it overpowers everything. It keeps my restroom smelling so nice and I love how you can change the setting for how frequent you want it to spray! It's awesome!
Natalia I.
Charleston, SC
4 Scents of Fragrances:
1.Cotton & Italian Mandarin(Blue)
2.Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice(Red)
3.Lavender & Juniper Berry (Purple)
4.Pineapple & Mangosteen (Yellow)

There are two types of expression!
1.Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist
2.Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser

What are the differences?
Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist: Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist comes in a stylish holder and releases a longer-lasting, finer mist of fragrance. The gentle mist creates layers of true-to-life fragrance that open up note by note, eliminating odors and freshening the air. The artfully designed holder blends with your décor and can be left out, letting you have a burst of fragrance that’s always right at hand. Just squeeze the neck of the bottle to spray, and refill the holder with your favorite Glade® fragrance.
Here's a video link to this product: http://www.glade.com/en-US/Products/Pages/fragrancemist.aspx#fragrancemist

Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser: Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser releases a long-lasting fragrance for up to 30 days without needing to plug it in. The spill-proof oil diffuser infuseslayers of true-to-life scents throughout living spaces, making them feel fresh and inviting. The trendy holder matches décor perfectly, making it a convenient and stylish home-fragrancing option.
Here's a video link to this product:http://www.glade.com/en-US/Products/Pages/OilDiffuser.aspx#OilDiffuser

Can be used anywhere anytime for up to 30 days! Thank you
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
I was tried the Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser & Fragrance Spray and was really excited with the variety of choices I had.
The packaging, I’ll have to admit, influenced my initial decisions of what fragrances to get. I love the bamboo inspired Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser, it goes perfectly with my décor. I bought the Glade Expressions® Pineapple & Mangosteen Oil Diffuser and really liked it. It has hints of coconut and smells very sweet and tropical. I loved that it saves energy by not needing to be plugged in, but I did wish it had a way to regulate the amount of scent it was omitting.
Again, with the packaging, I was hoping to find the Glade Expressions® Lavender & Juniper Berry in the sleek silver container, but I couldn’t find it anywhere. (I guess everyone else likes it too) I choose the Glade Expressions® Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice Fragrance Spray to try. After using this a couple times I totally understood what Glade Expressions® Collection meant when they said their fragrances were lightly layered and designed open up note by note. At first spray, I smelled, “Mmm, apple spice” but then later on, I caught lingering whiffs of fresh apples here, and a unique spice scent over there, as I walked throughout the room. I was as if the scents were layered through the room; they were definitely long lasting, but not in a heavy way. I really like this one, and will go back to look for that coveted Expressions® Lavender & Juniper Berry. ;)
Brandi F.
Clermont, FL
Okay, let me just start by saying that I love all kinds of air fresheners, candles, diffusion, etc... Honestly, the product list for things that make your living area smell good goes on forever.
Glade does an amazing job creating pleasant smells that you would actually want to surround yourself in. (Trust me, there are some out there that are just.... yuck) But the Glade Expressions sprays and diffusers were actually a pretty big let down for me.

The spray smells nice, and really hung in the air for a while which was nice. But I noticed spraying this in my Kitchen, Bathroom, and Office where I have treated white wood flooring that this product left a definite film on the floor. I was entertaining an old friend and her shoes left sort of dirty smudge marks in the film which I had to completely re-clean after she left. Never had that problem before, so I would not consider purchasing this spray again.

The diffusers are quite cute, though I normally prefer the reed and bottle type to evenly spread the smell around the room. I had no real complaint about these besides their surprising short lived lives. Definitely did not last as long as the 30+ days promised.
Ashleigh I.
The spray works pretty well and I like them.The room lingers with the smell for a good amount of time.When it comes to the actual mist there is no difference in preformance compared to the other lines glade has.I do like the packaging its more modern and pretty looking but I personally don't see the point or need for it.I'm just fine using the regular sprays that glade carries, they have more fragrances to choose from. There are only 4 scents to choose from in this line.I also had a hard time getting a hold of the starter kit every time I went to the store I would find refills only.

Now as for the oil diffusers,it's kind of a waste. I prefer using a regular oil diffuser with reeds. You get more for your money and it last much much longer. I currently have the pineapple mangosteen one in my bedroom and I love the scent but I could only smell the scent for 2 days and then the smell was gone. So that is pretty disappointed. If they sold oil and reed diffusers with all their scents then I would deffinetely try those out.
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
Where do you use yours at?
Gabrielle F.
Which scent is your favorite?
Heather M.
With the unique combination of scents offered, what would be your perfect scent/combo to have created especially for you?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Are the scents really strong?
Rena A.
Riverview, FL
What winter holiday scent would you like to see?