BY GLADE

Kymouye W.
These are very strong. They last a very long time and the scenes last also. They were reasonable price and I got them from Home Depot. The cons is I wish they had larger pack sizes like bulk. I would definitely recommend them.
Paula D.
Saint Paul, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1

I had a bit of a problem using it because I did not see instruction manual. The first time I used it, put it upside down and so the perfume ended in 1 week, instead of 45 days and in fact, left a strong smell in the room.

But even so I recommend as long as they inform the procedure in the instruction manual.
Kelly D.
Weatherford
Leaves my rooms smelling very nice from the first time I plug it in. Can change the degree of strength, but lowest setting works well.
Kathleen o.
Broadview Hts, OH
Love this smell! Makes my entire home smell great, very warm and inviting. Long lasting too!
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
My parents always seem to get the plugin spray for the bathroom and glade seem to smell great.
Keydi A.
Chelsea , MA
Best air refreshing u cant get wrong with it u find it a good price on walmart
Arleana D.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
Me encanta este producto, tiene un aroma muy agradable, siempre cuando lo uso me deja un frescura en la casa, realmente no me canso de usarlo, es uno de los mejores producto que he usado.
Justyna B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this fragrance, apple with cinnamon it's a good combination, smells amazing in whole house, very intensive scent, the thing is a good way to keep nice smell without burning candles
Eneyelle M.
Gente do ceu isso e maravilhoso , facilita de mais em casa .. alem de deixa sua casa cheirosa ele não faz barulho , casa sempre limpa e cheirosa sonho de toda munher
Abiana C.
3141
Nice product . You don't need to keep refreshing your house as it works solely on its own when plugged in ... smells amazing ... nice packaging ..