BY GLADE

Glade® Decor Scents® Car Fragrance Gel Holder and Refill Red Honeysuckle Nectar™..
New.
Freshens up to 45 days.
Attaches to car visor.
Smell for yourself.
SC Johnson. A family company. see more...

Tony K.
Reynoldsville
This is a really good product for getting musty scents out of your car. As an ecology major, I tend to have lost of damp stuff in my car and this keeps the scent down:)
Malary G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Danna A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a smoker so having my car smell amazing instead of like an ashtray is definitely a plus. Plus most of the people (family, husband, etc) do not smoke so the fact that they can't tell that I smoke in my car is an added bonus
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love glade products for your vehicle! It leaves my car smelling fresh for weeks at a time it's very reasonable priced! It's very effective and adorable and I highly recommend this to anyone that wants there car smelling great!
Hannah M.
Love these car gels. Only issue I've had with them is some of the scents becoming too strong and giving me headaches. This honeysuckle one is a fresh and girly smell that I almost always pick it. It hasn't given me a headache yet so I'm thinking its a winner.
Stacey B.
Killeen, TX
I will NEVER use another car freshener again. It's a beautiful scent that doesn't choke you after being in an over 100 degree car or fade fast. I enjoy getting in my car and taking that first deep breath. Better than a new car smell!!!
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
Omg! I love the scent of this freshener. I use it all the time. Makes any space feel really inviting. Just make sure not to spray too much because the smell will overpower.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
With a lot of people coming in and out of my car I worried about the smell and odor of my car. I started buying these for my car and let me tell you. I won't buy anything else! This stuff is the real deal
Monique I.
Roswell, NM
These leave my car smelling freshly detailed. It last a long time. It's a good price for the product. I would recommend these to my friends. I love this product.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I really like these Glade Car Fragrance Gel Holders. They make your car smell so fresh and clean! They are especially great for people with kids and pets!
Christina A.