Glade Decor Scents Refills Hawaiian Breeze

by Glade

Fits Any Glade Decor Scents Holder! Provides Fragrance For Even Your Larger Rooms. 30 Days Lasting Fragrance Not Formulated With Phthalates

Does this smell good?
Does this candle smell a lot ?
I found it lasted about two weeks.
Start your review of Glade Decor Scents Refills Hawaiian Breeze!
Product Highlights
ā€œThe scent lasts and I'm always getting compliments on how good my house smells when people come over!ā€ in reviews
ā€œIt carries through my whole house & makes me feel as if I'm in a tropical paradise! ā€ in reviews
ā€œLasts a long time and perfect in a small space.ā€ in reviews
ā€œ...combined vanilla passion fruit the smell is so amazing i have a candle in every room of my house ā€ in reviews
ā€œMakes the whole house smell like Im on vacation!!ā€ in reviews
Douglasville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These make the entire house smell like a tropical vacation. This little melt has strong smell. The holders are also nice home decor. The price is very reasonable and they can be found at any store. They are highly recommended.
West Pittston, PA
Good scent. I use these in my classroom. My students love how great my classroom is when they walk in. I do feel that I need to replace way sooner than it is stated on the instructions, though.
Florissant, MO
Love this scent...very tropicalšŸ˜Š It is long lasting and not overbearing. You can pick this scent up in the candle form in various sizes,often on sale; or as an oil or spray. You will not be dissapointed!
I keep these in the bathroom and closet just to keep the areas of my home smelling fresh at all time. This is my favorite smell it's not overwhelming but just fresh I love it
Prospect Hill, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This has to be our favorite scent at my job. We never run out f these. They have the most awesome scent! All of the customers that come in ask what the wonderful smell is.
Very long lasting! I love this scent too! I love coming home from work and smelling this scent! We have 3 dogs in the house and it masks their stinky scent!
Melbourne, FL
I use Glade all the time for my in home air freshener. The products look really nice to have out on display and they make the whole room smell fantastic!
Worcester, MA
Super strong and amazing! Can be used anywhere; in your car, rooms, bathroom, etc. Very affordable as well and keeps rooms smelling great for a while too
Indianapolis, IN
This is our favorite Glade scent in our house! Such an easy way to keep the house smelling pleasant at all times. You wouldn't even know we had a dog.
Rustburg, VA
Hawaiian Breeze is my absolute favorite scent. The scent lasts and I'm always getting compliments on how good my house smells when people come over!