Glade Decor Scents Refills Hawaiian Breeze

by Glade

Fits Any Glade Decor Scents Holder! Provides Fragrance For Even Your Larger Rooms. 30 Days Lasting Fragrance Not Formulated With Phthalates

Does this smell good?
Does this candle smell a lot ?
I found it lasted about two weeks.
Start your review of Glade Decor Scents Refills Hawaiian Breeze!
Product Highlights
“The scent lasts and I'm always getting compliments on how good my house smells when people come over!” in reviews
“It carries through my whole house & makes me feel as if I'm in a tropical paradise! ” in reviews
“Lasts a long time and perfect in a small space.” in reviews
“...combined vanilla passion fruit the smell is so amazing i have a candle in every room of my house ” in reviews
“Makes the whole house smell like Im on vacation!!” in reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product! Great products for sure ! Influenster
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great long lasting scent. One of the best scents made by Glade. The air freshening products are by far the best and longest lasting out there on the market. Very simple to use and creates a nice mild scent throughout any setting, I would highly recommend this to anyone out there.
Bexley, OH
I think the scent of this is obnoxious and really trashy. It smells like melted starbursts or something sweet. So if you're into that then whatever but all in all it just isn't good
Olive Branch, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade Decor Scents Refills Hawaiian Breeze these air fresheners smell delicious!! They are affordable as they are always on sale or have coupons. They are very effective without being overbearing.
Bidwell, OH
I love this! I used this in my truck after leaving it in the barn for a month while it was broke down. The truck stank to high heavens and after driving it for an hour with these in the air vents it was like the truck was never left in the barn! I would definitely recommend these to anyone for both heavy duty needs and for when your looking for a new scent!
Ringgold, GA
This scent is one of my favorites from Glade! It's such a nice floral tropical scent that you can smell throughout your whole house almost. It isn't too strong, and it won't make someone who is sensitive to scents be grossed out when coming into your home. High recommend this one!
The scent is good, but is doesn't have a very strong smell, and you have to renew it way to fast. To me is just not worthy. I wouldn't recommend it at all because is too pricey and you can have the same effect with so many others products at better prices.
Bakersfield, CA
These refills smell so good! They leave my house smelling fresh and fruity! Whenever someone walked into my house they always commented on how great it smelled. I go back and forth between this scent and another scent.
This is a great brand and you can buy it any where. It's cheap the only bad thing is that it doesn't keep the scent long. It's really cheap and you can get it at Dollar General or local Walmart.
Tolleson, AZ
This is my absolute favorite scent from glade and even when it is combined vanilla passion fruit the smell is so amazing i have a candle in every room of my house