BY GLADE

Fits Any Glade Decor Scents Holder! Provides Fragrance For Even Your Larger Rooms. 30 Days Lasting Fragrance Not Formulated With Phthalates see more...

Glade Decor Scents Refills Hawaiian Breeze
  • "It carries through my whole house & makes me feel as if I'm in a tropical paradise! " in 2 reviews
  • "The scent lasts and I'm always getting compliments on how good my house smells when people come over!" in 2 reviews
  • "Lasts a long time and perfect in a small space." in 1 review
  • "Makes the whole house smell like Im on vacation!!" in 1 review
  • "I love glade and i love this scent it is very refreshing and clean and makes me home smell ama2" in 1 review
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This scent is one of my favorites from Glade! It's such a nice floral tropical scent that you can smell throughout your whole house almost. It isn't too strong, and it won't make someone who is sensitive to scents be grossed out when coming into your home. High recommend this one!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
These refills smell so good! They leave my house smelling fresh and fruity! Whenever someone walked into my house they always commented on how great it smelled. I go back and forth between this scent and another scent.
lindsay s.
lindsay s.
Dallas, PA
Good scent. I use these in my classroom. My students love how great my classroom is when they walk in. I do feel that I need to replace way sooner than it is stated on the instructions, though.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Bexley, OH
I think the scent of this is obnoxious and really trashy. It smells like melted starbursts or something sweet. So if you're into that then whatever but all in all it just isn't good
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is our favorite Glade scent in our house! Such an easy way to keep the house smelling pleasant at all times. You wouldn't even know we had a dog.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
I love the way these smell. They fill my whole room with an amazing smell & smell good for weeks. These a must have in the spring and summer!
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Este producto es el mejor para utilizar en espacios pequeños como dormitorios o baños, funciona como ambientador y decorador de espacios.
Malary G.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Gracie M.
Gracie M.
Great long lasting scent. One of the best scents made by Glade. The air freshening products are by far the best and longest lasting out there on the market. Very simple to use and creates a nice mild scent throughout any setting, I would highly recommend this to anyone out there.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Decorator Expert
These make the entire house smell like a tropical vacation. This little melt has strong smell. The holders are also nice home decor. The price is very reasonable and they can be found at any store. They are highly recommended.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Nashport, Oh
How long does the scents last?
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
Does this candle smell a lot ?
St. Catharines , ON
I found it lasted about two weeks.
St. Catharines , ON
I found it lasted about two weeks.