BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does the scent last a while? I'm looking for something to put in ...2 Answers
  • How do these work and where can you find them?3 Answers
  • Where can you find these now? I haven't seen them in years. 6 Answers
Glade Decor Scents Glass Holder + Refill
  • "Glade Decor Scents Glass Holder + Refill is not good it does not do anything for me the scent not strong wont last long and i just wouldn't buy it anymore " in 10 reviews
  • "These are actually amazing, throughout my house hold I mostly use glade however with these glass scents they only provide freshness in a small range area, not very strong either ." in 3 reviews
  • "Not as strong as the oils or candles but they do work for a few weeks and the glass casing is awesome, cute little decoration that goes with anything. " in 3 reviews
  • "Not worth the money... Doesnt last long at all and the scent is weak." in 3 reviews
  • "These are pretty good, but there are a few things that could be improved." in 3 reviews
Malary G.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
Smell so good. Cheap once u have it refills arent as much and it makes ur house smell so good so u dont have to run around spraying air freasher i foster animals these come in handy so much any plug ins also
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I absolutely love the Glade scents! This glass holder is so pretty and the scents last for such a long time! These are such a good value for your money, and honestly worth it just for the fact that your house always smells fresh and all you have to do is change out your refill when needed.
Amy C.
Glasgow, KY
I was not completely crazy about this product. While they work well for a small area where you need a decorative fix, I would not recommend for a staple in every room and would try to avoid using if possible. The scent was very pleasant but it did not last long or spread well.
Hollee M.
I love these because they are way cheaper than candles and I can actually burn all of the wax where as in a candle you aren't able to burn the bottom had that goes to waste.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
You can never go wrong with glade. they always have the greatest scents and they are long lasting. they fill your room with great but not overpowering wonderful smells.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
Camrie W.
Rogers, AR
Smells fresh for an extended time period. I always put in a "main" part of my home because the smell can be too great if kept in a room with the door shut.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
These are cute, but they don't last long. If you have guest coming over then it's okay. They probably work well in a car or in drawing as a freshener.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I do like these refills, my only complaint is that they don't come out with new scents that often and I am not talking about the holiday scents.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
Where can you find these now? I haven't seen them in years.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
What is your favorite scent?
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like it
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
How do these work and where can you find them?
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Does the scent last a while? I'm looking for something to put in my living room but I don't want to replace it every week.