BY GLADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does the scent last a while? I'm looking for something to...2 Answers
  • How do these work and where can you find them?3 Answers
  • Where can you find these now? I haven't seen them in years. 6 Answers
Glade Decor Scents Glass Holder + Refill
  • "Glade Decor Scents Glass Holder + Refill is not good it does not do anything for me the scent not strong wont last long and i just wouldn't buy it anymore " in 10 reviews
  • "Not as strong as the oils or candles but they do work for a few weeks and the glass casing is awesome, cute little decoration that goes with anything. " in 3 reviews
  • "Not worth the money... Doesnt last long at all and the scent is weak." in 3 reviews
  • "These are actually amazing, throughout my house hold I mostly use glade however with these glass scents they only provide freshness in a small range area, not very strong either ." in 3 reviews
  • "These are pretty good, but there are a few things that could be improved." in 3 reviews
Michelle L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I used to use them and liked them. They looked pretty and smell nice. They are no longer available. It would be good for a bathroom or a small space. These won't work in a large area.
Malary G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have used these in the past and they added a bit of flare to my desk at work. I liked that this product looked move like a decorative ornament than and air freshener. I can no longer find this product for purchase, hence the three stars.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I absolutely love the Glade scents! This glass holder is so pretty and the scents last for such a long time! These are such a good value for your money, and honestly worth it just for the fact that your house always smells fresh and all you have to do is change out your refill when needed.
Allison H.
Braintree, MA
Out of all the Glade products I do purchase and continue to use, this one is my least favorite. I purchased this on clearance the Hawaiian Breeze scent and it was horrible, didn't smell, didn't last long and I placed it on the edge of wall near my kitchen entrance and it melted the paint on the wall, now it's a bubbly shiny paste square of paint on the wall. Never again.
Laura M.
Amherst, NY
Glade Decor Scents Glass Holders are fresh and different in the room freshener product field. They look really nice, and add to a room's decor (instead of needing to be hidden behind something.) I've never had a problem with the scent lasting a long time, and the scents are fresh and light - not overpowering. Definitely worth trying.
Lisa  W.
These are actually amazing, throughout my house hold I mostly use glade however with these glass scents they only provide freshness in a small range area, not very strong either . I use them mostly in my bedroom keeps it fresh all day and night.. Overall it smells really good but doesn't last long
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
I thought that I would love these as they smelled really nice in the scratch -n- sniff preview in the store but when I actually started using them the linen scent is very artificial smelling and overbearing. I used them for only a couple of days and couldn't stand them beyond that.
Stacy M.
Rhinelander , WI
Glade decor scent refill smells o good!! They don't last as long as I'd like but smell good while they do! Nothing better than coming into your house and having a yummy sweet smell to brighten your day!
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I used to place the Glass Scents in my area when I used to go into the office to work. It is like aromatherapy while working and all my coworkers always wondered where the pleasant scent was coming from. I love the fact that it looks like a decoration item nit is a air freshener.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
Where can you find these now? I haven't seen them in years.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
What is your favorite scent?
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like it
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
How do these work and where can you find them?
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Does the scent last a while? I'm looking for something to put in my living room but I don't want to replace it every week.