BY GLADE

Glade Premium Room Sprays quickly add fragrance to the air and create a more tranquil atmosphere for your home with a gentle, yet powerful scented mist that’s available in a number of premium Glade fragrances. see more...

Diana B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a nice room spray, but nothing about it seems very unique. The fragrance is very pleasant, but it doesn't last very long and occasionally mixes with odor. I will definitely use it up, but I won't necessarily repurchase unless it is convenient or on sale.
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
Y'all! This smells soooo good! It's not strong or overwhelming. It's a perfect sweet spring scent to make your home ready for spring!!! Get the spray, the plugins and the air freshener! Better get it while it's still here!
Linda M.
I like glade products for freshening the air around you when needed . some I like more than others . its good to have available when your cooking something and its there next day. spray and its refreshed quickly. I recommend it .
Emely G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love glade. I use this in my car. It smells sooo good. Almost as if on an Island full of flowers. It has a tropical smell that you just won't forget. Highly recommend.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I feel like I just blend this smell with any smell I'm trying to replace. It doesn't really freshen air if it isn't already fresh, if you know what I mean. I have 3 kids and 2 dogs. I need something that will cover the occasional wet dog or gym sock smell.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with glade. This particular scent smells amazing, takes you to spring even if it's cold outside. It masks the smell of odors and keeps things fresh for several weeks. Affordable and I would absolutely recommend it. Hands down
Jessica D.
I'm a huge fan of Glade and this a just one of many of my favorite scents, big con is that it works and eliminates unwanted smells, Very affordable and very effective, I highly recommend this product to just about anyone!
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
This is another product that I have used for my bathroom in the past. It smells really good and it does a good job of leaving my bathroom smelling fresh. I say it's not too expensive and not too affordable.
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
I always like to keep my house smelling clean and Glade is the way to go to do that! This Glade Freshener Spray lasts a long time and goes a long way with just one squirt. I recommend this to everyone!!
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
Lovely smell to this my home smell fantastic I have one on each room in my home all different smell to it... very effective do what it supposed to do and it is affordable