Glade Crisp Waters Solid Air Freshener uploaded by Maggy R.

BY GLADE

Just twist to release the scent of leafy greens and citrus and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

• "These seem to last longer than others I have used." in 1 review
  • "i use this in my room and they don't last long you can only smell them if there really close to them." in 1 review
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is easy to move to any part of the house and smells great. The con is the smell doesn't last as long as the plugins. I prefer the spray or liquids instead of the solids for that reason. Good but not great.
Meaghan L.
I always put one of these in my bathroom. It's not too strong of a smell and it's always pleasant when walking in. The only downfall is it fades too quickly. I wish they lasted longer. However, I will still continue to buy them.
Gabi V.
El Paso, TX
The only downside to this product is it can run out quickly if you allow it to be open to much. I love the scents they have especially this one because it smells fresh to me
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Last long and great to keep in bathroom. Great smell and you can put anywhere in the home. This brand is great to have around the home. I would highly recommend this brand for every home. Something so easy just for you to leave and for it to just do its' job.
Valerie S.
Los Angeles , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This makes room smell good for days you dnt even need to keep spraying it all you have to do is open place and whala. Super effective and not to bad of a price compared to bath and body works and other bigger companies. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with kid, pet or anyone that wants their room or home smelling good.
Nadia M.
Este me encanta para el cuarto de baño, ya que así no ocupo ninguna toma eléctrica, este formato me parece muy versátil, fácil de mover al rincón de la casa que te guste, sin necesidad de estar pendiente de las tomas eléctricas, sin duda lo recomiendo
Natalie C.
I don't know why these are still made as air fresheners. If the room it's in is bigger than a closet then you cannot smell it. Maybe for like the first day you can smell it but not worth it. Go for the air spray or the plug in
Stefi T.
Seattle, WA
We used these glade air fresheners in my home growing up. They last a long time and smell good. They are easy to use and easy to hide. I definitely recommend them as an easy-to-use air freshener!
Sony I.
These are great! Especially in Dorm rooms! Easy to set up and plop down in a corner, on a desk, or anywhere. The smell permeates the room well and lasts for a good while.
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade..I really like this brand because of the variety of models for each place and its different fragrances for all ocacion are very pracyicos and economic are very affordable and you can buy it in any store or supermarket ... now what I do not like is that I I feel the smell does not last for long

back