Glade Crisp Waters Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Maddy C.Glade Crisp Waters Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Pragati L.Glade Crisp Waters Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Christie T.

BY GLADE

Glade Crisp Waters Spray.
New!
Eliminates odors and freshens the air.
SC Johnson, a family company. see more...

• Do these leave a strong scent? and do they last?1 Answers
Glade Crisp Waters Air Freshener Spray
  • "I use Glade Air Freshener Aerosol Spray Crisp Waters right after I have finished cleaning my house and it makes my house smell even cleaner for a longer time I love it " in 1 review
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
I usually have one of these in my bathrooms around the house. They smell really fresh and clean.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Keeps my bathroom smelling great after mother nature calls...especially after my husband and son!
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
This smells so fresh I love the smell of it;) last long and kills bad odors quick!! Love
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep glade crisp water air freshener spray in my bathrooms to help eliminate potty odor
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
Glade is the only thing that clears a stench from a stinky bathroom if you get my drift
Chiquita P.
Philadelphia, MS
My husband likes this stuff. It smells very artificial to me. Not my favorite
Katrina F.
Gilmer, TX
Smells pretty good & gets the job done, FOR A SECOND. Smell fades VERY fast.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like this Crisp air freshener from Glade because the scent is amazing yet it's subtle when you spray it. Its weird but I sometimes get headaches from super strong scents especially when the room is a bit tight and not well ventilated. Luckily I've always been a fan of any crisp-like scent so I got used to this one from Glade pretty quick. :)
Susana D.
Honestly it smells amazing i will sometimes use it just when i need a boost. It is long lasting and disperses very well. It is very effective and good for everyday use. I will often change the scents to add variety as it is inexpensive. I would recommend to all those who have boys in the house
Victoria K.
Vatne
Covers scent really nicely. Has a strong smell, might even too strong. It's cheap wich is really good and it does the job. It lasts long and is worth the money. I would recommend it, but not to over use it.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Do these leave a strong scent? and do they last?