Glade Crisp Waters Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Maddy C.Glade Crisp Waters Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Pragati L.Glade Crisp Waters Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Christie T.

BY GLADE

Glade Crisp Waters Spray.
New!
Eliminates odors and freshens the air.
SC Johnson, a family company. see more...

• Do these leave a strong scent? and do they last?1 Answers
Glade Crisp Waters Air Freshener Spray
  • "I use Glade Air Freshener Aerosol Spray Crisp Waters right after I have finished cleaning my house and it makes my house smell even cleaner for a longer time I love it " in 1 review
Summer W.
Shawnee, KS
My favorite air freshener of all time! I love the crisp clean scent, its perfect for any room at any time of year. I always keep this in my bathroom and occasionally spray other areas of the room when needed. There is no sticky film left behind from this spray as Ive experienced with other brands, just a nice smell left behind!
Vy T.
Charlotte, NC
I always prefer to use the spray instead of other products because I know for sure this works and lasts longer than others. It's definitely affordable and I always want my rooms to smell good so this is always needed.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I like the smell but it makes my dogs sneeze. So i had to stop using it and switch to another smell. Very effective. Would recommend if your dogs dont have sensitive noses.
Kourtney B.
Austin, TX
This air freshener smells nice but the scent doesn't stick around too long. It does seem to neutralize scents for the most part, but I wish it had the staying power of other air freshener a I have used.
Pragati L.
Glade sprays are sprays to spread freshness all over. I love all the different scents of it. Crisp water, lavender vanilla, cotton linen and more. It really eliminates odor and freshness long. Glade sprays always perfect to make your house freshen in minutes and for minutes. I have these two left trying to get it over and buy another fragrance.
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA
I bought this product because I think if will be like the other machine that you connect to the electricity. Ido not like because it does not smell good in comparison with the others. Also, I got allergic to the product and I sneeze all the time when I sprayed it.
Maddy C.
Columbus, OH
I am always in need of an air freshener usually more sports related items that leave behind an awful odor. Glade has always been an effective way to get rid of it. Personally the "crisp water " isn't my favorite sent, but beats the smell of sweat and garbage!
Mirissa B.
I have pets and a husband and this product is a necessity! It cuts through bad odors like no other product, the only thing I dislike about this product is the chemical-like smell that follows. Other than that I love this product and will use it again
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
This is an okay product. It's very purfumey which is okay however it does not equate to orders only overlaps them this the spray scent it gone. The scents smell nice just doesn't fully get rid of the smell you are trying to mask.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Perfect air freshener to use that doesn't scream, I just sprayed something! Fresh smell and makes the house smell clean. Price is great and you can get it anywhere. I'd definitely get it again and recommend it!
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Do these leave a strong scent? and do they last?