BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

Glade® Creamy Custard™ Wax Melts Refill 6 ct Clamshell
  • "I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over. " in 1 review
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I love this stuff I put it in my wax warmer and it makes my whole house smell great
Christina  A.
Chubbuck, ID
Kind of disgusting. I'm not sure who would want their house to smell like this
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I really, really love this scent. Easy to use on your burner. I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over.
Natalia C.
duitama boyaca
huele delicioso, pero su aroma es muy fuerte para tenerlo en espacios cerrados como habitaciones, creo que es mejor tenerlo en lugares abiertos de tu casa como la cocina o la sala. muy recomendado.
Julieth Katherine C.
Bogotà

I like the sweet smell reminds me of many places. this scent is ideal for household sites.
I think it is a product that can appeal to all consumers

I take it to my work area so that it has a pleasant aromaI take it to my work area so that it has a pleasant aroma, the cost is accessible
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
2 stars because I didn't like this scent but even if I did it would still be 3 stars max because the scent doesn't last very long.
Anna B.
I like Glade Wax Melts and I enjoy this scent. Smells so sweet and like something is baking in the oven. You must to try it
Amanda M.
Brasil
Nao sei que produto e esse nunca vi ou ouvir fala nao sei se e bom entao me contem se e bom mesmo ou nao obrigado
Smells nice, it really makes a diffrence in the way a room smells. Can be a little to heavy sometimes