BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

Glade® Creamy Custard™ Wax Melts Refill 6 ct Clamshell
  • "I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over. " in 1 review
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Fort Worth
The scent of the melts does not last long at all. It's a good thing that they are not expensive because you are always replacing them. There needs to be a way that the scent can last longer.
Jacqueline f.
Jacqueline f.
New Richmond, OH
these are great smell amazing! the melts are very easy and convientient to use as well! i prefr to use them over sprays that dont last long and they seem to last longer than regular candle waxes
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Columbia , SC
Amazing product they last a long my time and the scent stays strong you should be able to keep these for at least a month
Julieth Katherine C.
Julieth Katherine C.
Bogotà

I like the sweet smell reminds me of many places. this scent is ideal for household sites.
I think it is a product that can appeal to all consumers

I take it to my work area so that it has a pleasant aromaI take it to my work area so that it has a pleasant aroma, the cost is accessible
Trishaa B.
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
2 stars because I didn't like this scent but even if I did it would still be 3 stars max because the scent doesn't last very long.
Anna B.
Anna B.
I like Glade Wax Melts and I enjoy this scent. Smells so sweet and like something is baking in the oven. You must to try it
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brasil
Nao sei que produto e esse nunca vi ou ouvir fala nao sei se e bom entao me contem se e bom mesmo ou nao obrigado
Smells nice, it really makes a diffrence in the way a room smells. Can be a little to heavy sometimes
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Calgary , Alberta
Yum this stuff smells like heaven fills the whole house ! Creamy sweet smell