BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

Glade® Creamy Custard™ Wax Melts Refill 6 ct Clamshell
  • "I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over. " in 1 review
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
can't say that we have tryed this one yet but I'm sure that it smells wonderful and would love to sample in the home
Jill G.
Jill G.
I'm big on using these in the house there not messy and smell so good the whole house smells like a bakery!
Arianne G.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
I love their wax melts because they are inexpensive but also smell amazing and I notice their scent lasts longer than many other brands.
Daivelis G.
Daivelis G.
bronx
Me gusta mucho este ambientador de glade porque te ayuda a que todo este impecable y que tenga un olor bueno
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I usually like Glade Wax Melts, but the scent was not one of my favorites, I picked it up by accident, and decided to go ahead and try, rather than take it back. It worked well, like the others, I just didn't like the smell, it was a very odd smell, and wasn't too pleasant.
Jennifer r.
Jennifer r.
The scent lasts a lot longer than most wax melts. Creamy custard gets my sweets out of the way without all the calories
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I really, really love this scent. Easy to use on your burner. I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over.
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
I have use this before and i absolutely love them the smell last not just hrs but days.
Jahqueen R.
Jahqueen R.
Shelton, CT
SMELLS AMAZING! Worth every penny. Definitely has a long lasting smell and makes the house of any room really, fell warm and cozy. Great buy
Cherish A.
Cherish A.
Shafter, CA
these smell amazing. it smells like baked goods! i love that it makes the whole room smell in less then 5 minutes