BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

Glade® Creamy Custard™ Wax Melts Refill 6 ct Clamshell
  • "I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over. " in 1 review
Kearson R.
Hoover, AL
Smells like heaven!! I had some coupons to try these and let's just say I'm glad I made the purchase. Two little poss had my whole apartment smelling great!
Nadia M.
Marina, CA
I love creamy custard it makes my home and office smell amazing. The scent last such a long time and I always get compliments on the smells
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Love love love this scent! I always burn it when ever I'm hosting a party and guest come over. I always tend to when the holidays come around. Smells so sweet and like something is baking in the oven.
Emily E.
West Lafayette
I love my wax melter. This scent is a frequent one in my house! Love it! It promotes such a calming environment
Kaman L.
New Hyde Park, NY
Smells so good. Unobtrusive. Love love love. New favorite smell this month for me.... can't say more good things about it
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I really, really love this scent. Easy to use on your burner. I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over.
Christina  A.
Chubbuck, ID
Kind of disgusting. I'm not sure who would want their house to smell like this
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I love this stuff I put it in my wax warmer and it makes my whole house smell great
Kaitlynn P.
Such a yummy smell! Perfect for candle/wax melters. I love that Glade offers a variety of scents as well. Leaves the house smelling delicious!
Francia P.
Me encanta que mi hogar huela rico y agradable siempre por eso siempre uso las ricas y deliciosas fragancias que clase me ofrece