BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

Glade® Creamy Custard™ Wax Melts Refill 6 ct Clamshell
  • "I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over. " in 1 review
Jasmine A.
Columbia , SC
Amazing product they last a long my time and the scent stays strong you should be able to keep these for at least a month
Jennifer r.
The scent lasts a lot longer than most wax melts. Creamy custard gets my sweets out of the way without all the calories
amy c.
whitelake, MI
can't say that we have tryed this one yet but I'm sure that it smells wonderful and would love to sample in the home
Cherish A.
Shafter, CA
these smell amazing. it smells like baked goods! i love that it makes the whole room smell in less then 5 minutes
Emily E.
West Lafayette
I love my wax melter. This scent is a frequent one in my house! Love it! It promotes such a calming environment
Daivelis G.
bronx
Me gusta mucho este ambientador de glade porque te ayuda a que todo este impecable y que tenga un olor bueno
shemariah b.
this product smells really good, I love using wax melts because it smells great, and it does not make a mess.
Jill G.
I'm big on using these in the house there not messy and smell so good the whole house smells like a bakery!
Korina L.
Sheboygan, WI
Well I have but I would like for the scents to be a bit more stronger so it can smell up the whole house
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I usually love all the glade products but this smell wasn't that great. My mom liked it a lot tho!