BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

Glade® Creamy Custard™ Wax Melts Refill 6 ct Clamshell
  • "I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over. " in 1 review
Kearson R.
Hoover , AL
Smells like heaven!! I had some coupons to try these and let's just say I'm glad I made the purchase. Two little poss had my whole apartment smelling great!
Cheyenne O.
Glade wax melts are great. When you have a larger room that you want to smell nicer then you just you these wax melts and it refreshes your whole room
Kaitlynn P.
Such a yummy smell! Perfect for candle/wax melters. I love that Glade offers a variety of scents as well. Leaves the house smelling delicious!
Jahqueen R.
Shelton, CT
SMELLS AMAZING! Worth every penny. Definitely has a long lasting smell and makes the house of any room really, fell warm and cozy. Great buy
Nadia M.
Marina, CA
I love creamy custard it makes my home and office smell amazing. The scent last such a long time and I always get compliments on the smells
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I really, really love this scent. Easy to use on your burner. I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
I love their wax melts because they are inexpensive but also smell amazing and I notice their scent lasts longer than many other brands.
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY
I buy these so much my house always smells like this. Perfect scent i will continue to buy this until i die. Its to die for hahah *wink*
Francia P.
Me encanta que mi hogar huela rico y agradable siempre por eso siempre uso las ricas y deliciosas fragancias que clase me ofrece
Kaman L.
New Hyde Park, NY
Smells so good. Unobtrusive. Love love love. New favorite smell this month for me.... can't say more good things about it