BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

Glade® Creamy Custard™ Wax Melts Refill 6 ct Clamshell
  • "I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over. " in 1 review
Kaman L.
Kaman L.
New Hyde Park, NY
Smells so good. Unobtrusive. Love love love. New favorite smell this month for me.... can't say more good things about it
Emily E.
Emily E.
West Lafayette
I love my wax melter. This scent is a frequent one in my house! Love it! It promotes such a calming environment
shemariah b.
shemariah b.
this product smells really good, I love using wax melts because it smells great, and it does not make a mess.
Korina L.
Korina L.
Sheboygan, WI
Well I have but I would like for the scents to be a bit more stronger so it can smell up the whole house
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I love this stuff I put it in my wax warmer and it makes my whole house smell great
Christina  A.
Christina A.
Chubbuck, ID
Kind of disgusting. I'm not sure who would want their house to smell like this
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
We have always used off brand wax fuses for our wax warmers in the past, but after switching to glade we noticed we were smelling longer lasting fragrances, higher potency, and less frequent changes... so I turn we are saving money and smelling better!
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
I love these. I actually leave them in my car in the center console to keep my car smelling fresh. It works much better than the little trees and not at headache inducing as the fragrance clips. This scent is particularly enjoyable.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY
I buy these so much my house always smells like this. Perfect scent i will continue to buy this until i die. Its to die for hahah *wink*
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
I usually love all the glade products but this smell wasn't that great. My mom liked it a lot tho!