BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

Glade® Creamy Custard™ Wax Melts Refill 6 ct Clamshell
  • "I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over. " in 1 review
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
We have always used off brand wax fuses for our wax warmers in the past, but after switching to glade we noticed we were smelling longer lasting fragrances, higher potency, and less frequent changes... so I turn we are saving money and smelling better!
Cheyanne S.
I love these. I actually leave them in my car in the center console to keep my car smelling fresh. It works much better than the little trees and not at headache inducing as the fragrance clips. This scent is particularly enjoyable.
Jacqueline f.
New Richmond, OH
these are great smell amazing! the melts are very easy and convientient to use as well! i prefr to use them over sprays that dont last long and they seem to last longer than regular candle waxes
Rachel V.
Fort Worth
The scent of the melts does not last long at all. It's a good thing that they are not expensive because you are always replacing them. There needs to be a way that the scent can last longer.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I usually like Glade Wax Melts, but the scent was not one of my favorites, I picked it up by accident, and decided to go ahead and try, rather than take it back. It worked well, like the others, I just didn't like the smell, it was a very odd smell, and wasn't too pleasant.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Love love love this scent! I always burn it when ever I'm hosting a party and guest come over. I always tend to when the holidays come around. Smells so sweet and like something is baking in the oven.
Kristin Y.
I enjoy this scent in the was warmer. It is mild but has a lasting scent. Most of the other glade scents are too strong but this one I'm able to use without getting w headache from the scent. I would definitely recommend this scent if you like a milder scented was melt.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
These smell so good! They last for a decent amount of time too. They don't work quite as well as scentsy products, but the ease of buying and the price are worth it. I like the vanilla the best.
Kleindys B.
Huele divino, pero el olor puede marearte, es bueno colocarlo en espacios amplios donde circula el aire, sino puede darte hasta dolor de cabeza. Pero si oloriza el espacio y huele bien.
Alyssa M.
When i discovered wax melts I went out and bought myself a wax warmer!! Then I've bought just about EVERY scent!! I love how it makes your house smell refreshing!!