BY GLADE

A Product for Every Moment: Every Glade® product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there's one for all your life's needs. Enhance your home with high-quality fragrances that linger from Glade® Wax Melts. Wax Melts Refills: The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. see more...

Glade® Creamy Custard™ Wax Melts Refill 6 ct Clamshell
  • "I like this one in the kitchen or living room when I am having guests over. " in 1 review
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
I enjoy this scent in the was warmer. It is mild but has a lasting scent. Most of the other glade scents are too strong but this one I'm able to use without getting w headache from the scent. I would definitely recommend this scent if you like a milder scented was melt.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Love love love this scent! I always burn it when ever I'm hosting a party and guest come over. I always tend to when the holidays come around. Smells so sweet and like something is baking in the oven.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
These smell so good! They last for a decent amount of time too. They don't work quite as well as scentsy products, but the ease of buying and the price are worth it. I like the vanilla the best.
Kleindys B.
Kleindys B.
Huele divino, pero el olor puede marearte, es bueno colocarlo en espacios amplios donde circula el aire, sino puede darte hasta dolor de cabeza. Pero si oloriza el espacio y huele bien.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
When i discovered wax melts I went out and bought myself a wax warmer!! Then I've bought just about EVERY scent!! I love how it makes your house smell refreshing!!
Kearson R.
Kearson R.
Hoover, AL
Smells like heaven!! I had some coupons to try these and let's just say I'm glad I made the purchase. Two little poss had my whole apartment smelling great!
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Glade wax melts are great. When you have a larger room that you want to smell nicer then you just you these wax melts and it refreshes your whole room
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.
Such a yummy smell! Perfect for candle/wax melters. I love that Glade offers a variety of scents as well. Leaves the house smelling delicious!
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Marina, CA
I love creamy custard it makes my home and office smell amazing. The scent last such a long time and I always get compliments on the smells
Francia P.
Francia P.
Me encanta que mi hogar huela rico y agradable siempre por eso siempre uso las ricas y deliciosas fragancias que clase me ofrece