Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesGlade
Glade Clean Linen & Sunny Days 2in1 Candle

Glade® Clean Linen® & Sunny Days® 2in1 Candle

by Glade

Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a-kind experience with Glade® 2in1 Candle. Relax as the scent of delicate florals and bright, punchy fruits quickly fills the room, forming a unique fusion of fragrance for your home.

Are these worth the buy??
how well is the scent ?
How are the sents of theses candles ?
Start your review of Glade® Clean Linen® & Sunny Days® 2in1 Candle!
Product Highlights
It is not very strong but will do the trick to smell in reviews
I have always loved clean linen but adding sunny days makes it much more special !in reviews
I love these candles there great they last long and this one smells so good in reviews
I absolutely love these they smell amazing and last quite a whilein reviews
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these Glade candles. They have a wonderful scent and last a decent amount of time. I recommend for small areas/rooms.
Kaitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL
I like this brand of candles but was not a fan of this scent. I am sensitive to scents and my head did not like this one. I gave it to my mom, and she loves it!
Sandra T.
Polk City, FL
I love using Glade® Clean Linen® & Sunny Days® 2in1 Candle in my home and office. They are long burning and the scents are fresh and clean. And they're nott too overbearing in small spaces. They're available in numerous scents and colors so I'm sure you will find one (or more) that you like as well!
Elena V.
I love burning this candle in my home. It smells so soft and leaves the nicest scent when you walk into the room you burned it into. I've bought at least 3 of this specific kind. Can't get enough!
angelique F.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Love this candle! Lasts for hours and the fragrance shifts but doesn't fade.
Love this candle! Lasts for hours and the fragrance shifts but doesn't fade.
Jennifer B.
Opa Locka, FL
These candles have become a must have in my home. I love opening my door and being greeted by their scent. They last longer than most candles of other brands I've tried. Love them.
Judith Z.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love candles I have them all over my house any tipe or size there.... there not expensive and you can find them almost everywhere third great to have.
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Smelled like a happy day! The price point was definitely a bonus, especially with a coupon! Only thing that I’d knock off a star for, is that it noticeably doesn’t last nearly as long as my 1-wick candles from Bath & Body Works. I do like that I don’t have to go to the mall to buy these, and that they are conveniently sold at Target.
stacey B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
How can you go wrong with a Glade candle I love candles I love the way they make my house smell and this one is no different that fresh crisp linen smell so I love a fresh scent and say clean fresh scent not long-lasting but the smells so good you want to buy it again
Nicole R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Linen is my favorite scent. Summer, fall, winter, spring, every season, everyday! Although linen scents are my weakness, all glade scent candles are a 10/10. Save your money from higher end candles and buy these! Definitely won’t regret it. The throw on this are so great. One candle can do a big space and still smell amazing. I always get compliments on the way my house smells.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...