Glade

Glade Clean Linen® Solid Air...
1415 Reviews
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I love the way this Clean Linen air freshener by Glade smells ! Very cost effective. The only thing I do not like is the longevity. The air freshener does not last long at all .
5 / 5
This is what I have now in my guests bathroom. I try different smells all the time to keep it different but glade is been around in my house for a long long time. The value for money is great and it is effective for weeks at end to keep a beautiful discreet smell of freshness in the bathroom or wherever you chose to place them
5 / 5
Lovely fresh smelling scent. Not too strong which I like. Easy to set up and lasts a Good amount of time. Pricing is good and really great value if on sale.
5 / 5
I love this scent. It smells so fresh and clean. Not going to lie, it don’t cut the poop smell fast. The cost is great. The durability is good for the most part. Try not to drop it all the time.
3 / 5
I have used most of the Glade air freshener products and this is by far my favorite smell. It's clean, not overpowering and works great for a quick refresher especially when you have pets .
3 / 5
Refreshing scent that makes the room smell great. It’s great to use for when you cook food with strong smells. It’s not too overpowering, but it still gets the job done.
5 / 5
This air freshener smells wonderful. The smells doesn't last long thats the only con other than that i would highly recommend this air freshener.
5 / 5
I put these in my bathroom and it's very good keeps the bathroom smelling fresh and clean and you only have to change it every every 30 days and they're nice to get when you get to and one package when it's on sale.
5 / 5
This has a really clean, fresh fragrance that lasts really well. They are great for using in areas that you wouldn’t usually have an aerosol spray. I have one in my hallway as you come in through the front door and you smell it as soon as you walk in, very welcoming
3 / 5
I love the smell of these but they don’t last long at all. The price is great and you don’t have to worry about finding a plug in. It’s great because you can put it behind something to conceal it, but again the scent doesn’t last long.