BY GLADE

Just twist to release the classic scent of line-dried laundry and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Glade Clean Linen Solid Air Freshener
  • "These solid air fresheners don't last long but keep area smelling fresh." in 1 review
  • "I am not a fan of plug in air fresheners." in 1 review
  • "It smells really goof but didn't last long enough but I guess it's worth it's price " in 1 review
  • "Love love love these I put them in every room and they always make it smell wonderfully and it over powers any stinky smell if you have anything." in 1 review
Su S.
OH MY GOD SMELLS SO GOOD! i love the smell of laundry and the fact that i can get my house to smell like clean linen after cooking spicy indian food is AMAZING! its super affordable, easy to use, and just makes you house smell amazingly clean. would recommend
Anna O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like to use solid fresheners in small spaces like my bathroom or my linen closet. In the bathroom it's great because it can cover up typical bathroom smells, and in closets I use it to keep my towels smelling fresh. They last about two weeks for me, but since they're less than $2 I don't mind replacing them that often
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids, MI
these need a lot of improvement. the price is very low but the product doesn't release much scent. I have tried these multiple times over the last few years to check periodically for improvements and each time I buy them I am disappointed. The only good thing about these fresheners is the price.
Dea L.
I use this in my work office to make things smell REALLY nice. Also, we used these when we moved to freshen up rooms before we put furniture in them. There is no better smell than fresh linen. It brightens up the home, and we always get compliments about how fresh our house smells with two dogs!
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
These things are in every scent tricky spot in my house which mainly includes the bathroom and kitchen. So many different odors, it's hard to keep your house neutral but these definitely help. They only last for a little over a week which is the only downfall, but I keep them in my house.
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this air freshener on my desk at work. It is inexpensive and last a very long time. I leave it open anytime there is a draft someone walks past, I smell fresh linen. I absolutely love this product!
Aj S.
Home Sweet Home Expert
My Mom uses these during the Summer to make rooms in our house smell fresh. I really like the smell of this product. Talking about effectiveness, I think it does work but in big rooms, you can't really smell it.
Jennifer R.
Bullhead City
I like to leave these in my bathrooms to take care of odors that can be found or left there. They always leave a fresh scent. They are affordable enough that I can buy quite a few and leave them around the house. Clean Linen for the bathroom and Apple Cinnamon for the kitchen.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product it makes my whole house smell amazing. I think the product could be structurally made better, but the product does work. I usually get mine from the dollar tree so of course the product is very inexpensive.
Pamela G.
Tucson, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert
I got this product at Wal-Mart. I use it for the bathroom/toilet area. The pros would be that it does help get rid of any odors which is great mix the con would be that it's only at 2-3 days for the most.
Sadie J.
When you open it from the bottom (not the top) how long does the smell last?