BY GLADE

Just twist to release the classic scent of line-dried laundry and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. It's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home.

Glade Clean Linen Solid Air Freshener
  • "These solid air fresheners don't last long but keep area smelling fresh." in 1 review
  • "I am not a fan of plug in air fresheners." in 1 review
  • "It smells really goof but didn't last long enough but I guess it's worth it's price " in 1 review
  • "Love love love these I put them in every room and they always make it smell wonderfully and it over powers any stinky smell if you have anything." in 1 review
Katie M.
Katie M.
We use these a lot around the house during the summer so it smells fresh. I don't think they work that well in a larger room. I think if we just used this in the bathroom or a small room it would be really effective. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't want an overwhelming smell.
Carolanne D.
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
I placed one of these in my classroom and could instantly tell a difference. It is more controlled, but they are super cheap, so I think you get your money's worth. I was also surprised at by how long they last!
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
It's sitting in my living room right now lol and it is so amazing. You walk in the room and you instantly smell it, it smells so good. I really recommend this and it's very affordable.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
Decorator Expert
Have these all over my house I get this from my local family dollar or Walmart and I out them every where in my house but I mainly use them for closets. Love love love this product!!
Anabel R.
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
I like this glade gel it smell so great and it last like 26 days and the best part that you can get then at the dollar store so you don't have to spend much.
Adrian n.
Adrian n.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell is too weak and not good in a larger space. I felt like they did not last long and quite frankly, we're a total waste of money..
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Peru, IN
I love these air fresheners! I put them in my closet to keep my clothes from smelling musty! I also like to use them in my bathroom!
Karina N.
Karina N.
Cleveland, TN
Love the smell of this product its small but does wonders would recommend it to anyone looking to have a great smell
Rosemarie S.
Rosemarie S.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Love the fresh scent! Not too strong for bathroom, but wish it lasted longer. Maybe a larger package would work
Luz A.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
I love this air freshener, good smell and timeless scent. Very useful it can be for office or home.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
When you open it from the bottom (not the top) how long does the smell last?