Glade® Clean Linen® Room Spray

Let Glade® Clean Linen® Room Spray fight tough odors and instantly freshen the air in your bathroom with the scent of watery melon and clean, crisp air with sparkling citrus blends. With 2.5x smaller droplets there's no starchy residue left behind, just freshness that floats.When compared with Febre

Where can I find this ?
How does it smell? What notes do you recognize profoundly? Does help it with calming/relaxation? Where do you apply? Is it worth the price? What store did you purchase from?
This is one of my favorite sprays. What are your favorites??
Start your review of Glade® Clean Linen® Room Spray!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 9
1,483 reviews
Glade® Clean Linen® Room Spray uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: CVS
I purchased the Glade clean linen room spray awhile back and I’ve used it several times since then. I really like the scent of fresh linen and the packaging for it is very nice. It comes out with a light spray which is perfect for freshening up a bathroom, bedroom, or anywhere else you need some fresh air. The only thing that I think could be improved is for it to be longer lasting. I do recommend this spray!
Agustina L.
Fairfax, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade® Clean Linen® Room Spray uploaded by Agustina L.
Fresh smell. Works well to fight odors. You can give it a try. Other fragrances are good too.
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Glade® Clean Linen® Room Spray uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Walmart
As far as room sprays go, this one is one of my favorites. The scent is clean and not overpowering. Gets rid of bathroom and kitchen odors that could otherwise result in divorce. Super cheap and does the trick.
Diana P.
Glade® Clean Linen® Room Spray uploaded by Diana P.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love this air spray!! It's the perfect size & is really inexpensive , gets the job done. As soon as I spray it I can smell the difference in the air right away.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Really smells like the name of it! Not too strong either, light and airy to make just about any room smell linen fresh!
Elizabeth M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Glade® Clean Linen® Room Spray uploaded by Elizabeth M.
This is one of the best air fresheners I have used it works fast to freshen the room and it doesn’t cost much definitely recommend this product
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Ese es otro de los aromas que me gusta mucho a mi me gusta llegar y sentir que mi casa huele rico desde que entro.
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Glade® Clean Linen® Room Spray uploaded by Martha G.
It smells like clean laundry, I honestly think it is fine, not the best out there. I have to spray it several times in a medium space because I can bearly smell it
Amy E.
Ringgold, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade® Clean Linen® Room Spray uploaded by Amy E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tell ya this glade clean linen spray will leave your room smelling so good. If ur like me I love the smell of fresh linen . And just to top it all my teenage boys have the sweaty smell on them after long day out side . I will spray their rooms and some time walk behind them till their in their rooms lol . But over all it works great for me . Uighur u have not tried. Glade spray please do so your self ,.
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Tiene un olor fresco y agradable. Pero su olor no dura mucho tiempo y hay que estarlo aplicando constantemente y a veces siento demasiado sus químicos . Personalmente uso más los productos de febreze pero de manera general este es un buen producto también.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...