BY GLADE

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight and the scent of a vanilla bean explosion.

• Who else loves the smell of this6 Answers
  • I like for the bathroom clean linen and for the rest of t...2 Answers
  • What are your favorite Glade scents? I love their lavende...8 Answers
Rayna G.
Purchased at: Walmart
For a dollar I’ll buy them all! Usually last me three weeks or so! An I buy it only cause I have two female cats who use the cat litter like no other cat I know I clean it every other day but dam when I don’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hate myself for it then my whole house smells like a zoo
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
I really like how this Glade fresh linen scent smells! I keep it in my bathroom and I feel like my boyfriend uses it a lot more than I do because he loves it even more than me! It isn’t too overpowering but it makes my bathroom smell cleaner and fresher! The only con I would have to say about it is that the smell doesn’t last longer than about 10 minutes. The pro’s for this product, other than its great scent, is that you don’t need to use a lot to be able to smell it! Some other products I’ve used I’ve had to spray a good amount to get even a subtle scent be present but with Glade, it just takes one spritz! I hope they come out with new spring scents so I can try them!
Jenevive Q.
New York
I love the smell of fresh linen and this does the job. The scent is strong at first but is great at knocking out practically any smell! Love spraying this while the windows are open to add to a fresh room experience.
stephanie g.
La Mesa, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
This air freshener works immediately after spraying. The smell can be overwhelming if a lot is sprayed at one time, but overall it is very good. The scent is very comforting and probably my favorite one.
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
It’s a must that I have at least 4 of these in my house at all time one in each bathroom , one in the kitchen window, and a spare one for if I run out. I just love the smell of the freshness that it gives the house. Mix it with the wall plug ins and omg. I definitely recommend Glade Clean Linen Room SprayGlade Jar CandlesClean Linen Glade PlugIns Scented Oil to you guys. It just smells better than having a fruity scent in your home and the smell last theoughout the entire day. 5 stars
Nicki N.
Bay city, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Clean linen is my absolute favorite! It smells so good but I gave the product only three stars because the smell doesn’t last and longer as long as I would like it to
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I am definitely on the fence about this spray. I love the smell of it, however, it doesn’t last! For under a dollar at most places, this does the job for a good 10 minutes. If you are entertaining for a little bit, this wouldn’t be a bad spray. However, if you want a lingering scent, I would definitely spend a few more dollars on something else. I will say that this works good on small rooms, but not in larger living spaces.
Brandt K.
Davenport
Great Chemical Warefare Agent
So there I was, sitting on the crapper when out of NOWHERE a centipede came charging straight at me, I looked around and all I had to defend was a Glade® Clean Linen Air Freshener. I sprayed that 'pede down in his tracks, and killed it right on the spot. Was able to finish with a nice scent and peace of mind. Great product.
Da Zhane' S.
Springfield , IL
All of the glade products are AWESOME. For a very low price you can have You house smelling like a tropical drink from the bar to a fresh load of laundry from the cleaners. The choice is yours but I’d suggest buying glade.
Alicia L.
I really love this scent, and it definitely helps the room and any stinky odors have an extremely improved smell. We use it at my workplace. I dislike how the clean scent disappears pretty quickly, but every time I spray it... I'm not disappointed by how fresh and relaxing it is! Will purchase again!
Kristen S.
Louisville, KY
What are your favorite Glade scents? I love their lavender smell!!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves the smell of this
Lillian S.
Bronx, NY
Ok, I've been trying new room sprays I bought this one but I want to know if anyone can tell me if this actually last.?
Meg W.
Is there any way to get your air freshener smell to last longer? seems like it's gone in 10 seconds.
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
I like for the bathroom clean linen and for the rest of the house apple cinnamon

Walmart