BY GLADE #41 in Air Fresheners

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight and the scent of a vanilla bean explosion.

• Who else loves the smell of this4 Answers
  • Is there any way to get your air freshener smell to last longer? ...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite Glade scents? I love their lavender smell!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually keep these sprays in my restroom and they smell pretty good. Pros there are many scents to choose from and also are affordable. They are pretty effective for the price range but I do wish the smell would stay longer but for the price you can't go wrong with this spray. I would recommend this brand of spray for everyday use.
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
This is my favorite room spray ever. It makes my room smell really good after I spray it all around my room. I use it during winter when I can't open my window. I love eating in my room and something foods can leave a funny smell so I would just spray it after I finish eating.
Andrea M.
Riverview , FL
This is my go to air freshener. The scent is the most satisfying scent to me. I have a friend who’s condo complex spayed the hallways with some beautiful scent and I’m pretty sure if this isn’t what they use then it’s pretty dang close. And you can’t beat the price! It’s also a year round scent. I’ll definitely be buying this forever!
Maria De Jesus B.
Review for: Clean Linen Spray 9 oz
I love to spray Glade's Clean Linen Room Spray in our bedroom and our living room. We have two rescue dogs and even after vacuuming, a lil Glade Clean Linen Room Spray really does go a long way to freshening up our home. They are always such a bargain at Walmart! Smells of fresh, clean clothes! <3
Andrea B.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I really like glade clean linen! I like the wall plug in the most. Just sucks when they run out because then you have to buy more, obviously. Not sure how long they actually last but it doesn't seem to be long.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Glade Clean Linen Room Spray
I love the smell of this! It's my favorite go to air freshener. I have teenagers and sometimes my house smells funky. And for 0.98 cents you can't bet it. I always have a can of 2 in my house.
Jessica H.
Ponca City
Love the sent of this spray and that it will last long in a room and eliminate the odor that was in the room in the first place. When the spray comes out of the can it will spray in an even and effect motion and will not clump or spray in a foam like consistency like other brands do.
MK J.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Review for: Glade Clean Linen Spray Air Freshener, 8 oz (Pack of 2)
This is the only scent I use of Glade. It smells so clean, but it’s not too strong. The scent actually lasts awhile too, which is great because most air fresheners don’t last but a few minutes or so. And it’s pretty cheap.
Taylor T.
Long Beach, CA
I love the smell of this product and it does a good job at clearing other smells out of the room. I do, however, wish the smell was a little more intense. Other sprays tend to leave a weird residue when they fall onto surfaces so I'm pleased this one doesn't. Will buy again.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert
You know, it does what it is supposed to! It helps the room smell clean and to mask any odors. It doesn't leave the room with an obvious "I just sprayed in here" smell. The scent is nice and fresh. The bottle is super cheap, can't go wrong!
Kristen S.
Louisville, KY
What are your favorite Glade scents? I love their lavender smell!!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves the smell of this
Lillian S.
Bronx, NY
Ok, I've been trying new room sprays I bought this one but I want to know if anyone can tell me if this actually last.?
LN F.
Does this work?
Meg W.
Is there any way to get your air freshener smell to last longer? seems like it's gone in 10 seconds.