Home & GardenHome FragrancesGlade
Glade Clean Linen Glade PlugIns Scented Oil - Starter Kit

Glade® Clean Linen® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - Starter Kit

by Glade

Create continuous ambience with the scent of watery melon and clean, crisp air with sparkling citrus blends with Glade® Clean Linen® PlugIns® Scented Oil Starter Kit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glade® Clean Linen® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - Starter Kit!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
1,864 reviews
Glade® Clean Linen® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - Starter Kit uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been eating a wall plug-in for a couple months now. Very excited for this. Smells really good and it’s long lasting. Plus it’s really affordable
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Glade® Clean Linen® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - Starter Kit uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This air freshener is sold half ways full. I wish that I could found another brand at the store. I bought because of the price and the scent is only strong in the first few days. I prefer other air freshener because they have stronger smells needed in the restroom. I like how affordable they are and sold in packs.
Adrienne B.
Hoover, AL
Love this scent and you can adjust the warmer if you want a lot of scent or just a little bit. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with how long it lasts, but our last plugin lasted about 25 days on high. This is a repeat purchase for us every month for the basement. We have 2 dogs and a smelly cat and our guests always comment on how our basement doesn't smell like a basement.
Stephanie  K.
Gresham, OR
Glade just has some really great products. Low on the cost and always has good coupons out. Works great and leave my home smelling fantastic
Angie V.
edinburg, TX
We just bought a new home and it still had that fresh paint/ new home smell so we bought these and the airwick kind and these actually lasted a lot longer than the airwick. Thumbs up!
Erin  S.
Erie, IL
This product works great. I use it in my classroom which is a very big room and the smell is very fresh and not overwehlming!
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Every household should have this freshner! Works great and has a strong scent that can fill your house.
Morgan H.
Love glade scents and especially this very clean smell! I love that they smell good when I walk into a room, versus candles or warmers that you have to turn on and wait for
Meghan M.
This product is great! I used to in the room with the litter box for the cat and it covered the bad smells and my house smelled great! A must for cat owners!
Christina H.
This product will make your whole house smell heavenly. Definitely recommend.
This product will make your whole house smell heavenly. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?