BY GLADE

Glade® Clean Linen™ Decor Scents™ Refills.
New!
Fits any Glade®.
Decor Scents™ holder!
30 days lasting fragrance.
2 refills.
SC Johnson. see more...

Sandy B.
This smells great for a while but after about a week it looses the scent. I have only tried the clean linen one. Maybe the other scents are different
Theladyj S.
I hear a lot of good things about this brand but have yet to try it. Soon enough this product will be included in my routine
Karina Y.
Greenacres, FL
It's easy to use, the smells is very good i buy it at Costco!! I recommend to all who would like to have a good smell at home.
Trisha E.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is always in my car. It smells so clean. It helps cover smoke smells and everything. I recommend it if you have kids, animals, or just life. It's amazing!
Shelbi D.
I love the clean linen smell and this is my go to scent ,doesn't smell perfume like either ,it's more of a natural
Scent .
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
The whole glade plug in system was really disappointing. I feel like the scent was not there at all. If I left the bathroom door closed I could smell it faintly but in a large room it was non existent.
Marta V.
I don't typically like glade scents -- they're usually to strong and chemically for me, but this one I like! it's great. a subtle soft smell that isn't very over powering!!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I use these in my laundry room to keep down the smells of old clothes and dirty clothes. They work great in their little plug ins. And they're not too expensive for what you're getting. Try it if you like a light scent that lasts a while that you don't have to spray.
Ashley A.
This scent is one of my favorites. It always seems to make the room smell fresh and brand new, while some other air fresheners are a bit to much for me.
Ariel M.
Calhoun, GA
This product keeps the house sleeping good with its fresh clean linen scent. One of my favorite air fresheners.