BY GLADE

Glade® Clean Linen™ Decor Scents™ Refills.
New!
Fits any Glade®.
Decor Scents™ holder!
30 days lasting fragrance.
2 refills.
SC Johnson. see more...

Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Love this scent! It is very clean, like fresh laundry. The scent stays for a solid month. I would highly recommend this air freshener.
Lusy C.
My mother always buy them specially in winter because everything is always close so it brings a good smell and warm environment
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
It's easy to use, the smells is very good i buy it at Costco!! I recommend to all who would like to have a good smell at home.
Theladyj S.
I hear a lot of good things about this brand but have yet to try it. Soon enough this product will be included in my routine
Shelbi D.
I love the clean linen smell and this is my go to scent ,doesn't smell perfume like either ,it's more of a natural
Scent .
Ariel M.
Calhoun, GA
This product keeps the house sleeping good with its fresh clean linen scent. One of my favorite air fresheners.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love the clean linen scent. It's very natural and calming. However they don't permeate the room very well.
Kristen G.
whitmore lake, MI
Great Scent - doesn't overpower the room - if you need something real strong though you might need more.
Ashley m.
Mission, TX
it smell so good it like you just want to eat lol I love the way it smell it sme'll all track goof
Mari D.
Douglas, AZ
Ok for small rooms or closets not that great fit large rooms can't smell the scent need several