Glade Clean Linen Decor Scents Refills - 2 CT

by Glade

Glade® Clean Linen™ Decor Scents™ Refills.
New!
Fits any Glade®.
Decor Scents™ holder!
30 days lasting fragrance.
2 refills.
SC Johnson.

Does this come in different smells?
Start your review of Glade Clean Linen Decor Scents Refills - 2 CT!
Marta V.
Portland , OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I don't typically like glade scents -- they're usually to strong and chemically for me, but this one I like! it's great. a subtle soft smell that isn't very over powering!!
andrea A.
Dalton, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use these in my laundry room to keep down the smells of old clothes and dirty clothes. They work great in their little plug ins. And they're not too expensive for what you're getting. Try it if you like a light scent that lasts a while that you don't have to spray.
Ashley A.
This scent is one of my favorites. It always seems to make the room smell fresh and brand new, while some other air fresheners are a bit to much for me.
Ariel M.
Calhoun, GA
This product keeps the house sleeping good with its fresh clean linen scent. One of my favorite air fresheners.
Ashley M.
Mission, TX
it smell so good it like you just want to eat lol I love the way it smell it sme'll all track goof
Tania S.
They are perfect for bathroom or small spaces. It smells like clean not a heavy fragance.
Mari D.
Douglas, AZ
Ok for small rooms or closets not that great fit large rooms can't smell the scent need several
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like the smell of clean linen. I would get this product to try it out because I think the company has great products and the smell would win me over
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I'm not big on this smell. I feel it runs out of sent faster than it should.... maybe that's just me
AYC C.
We love this at my office! The only thing is it is so hard to find. It's a perfect amount of scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...