BY GLADE

Glade® Clean Linen™ Decor Scents™ Refills.
New!
Fits any Glade®.
Decor Scents™ holder!
30 days lasting fragrance.
2 refills.
SC Johnson. see more...

andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I use these in my laundry room to keep down the smells of old clothes and dirty clothes. They work great in their little plug ins. And they're not too expensive for what you're getting. Try it if you like a light scent that lasts a while that you don't have to spray.
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
The whole glade plug in system was really disappointing. I feel like the scent was not there at all. If I left the bathroom door closed I could smell it faintly but in a large room it was non existent.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
I have the decor scent wall outlet freshener in every room in my home. I prefer this particular refill to the others; there is something about having that new fresh laundry scent throughout your home. The only downside is I wish for the cost they offered more refill units in a package and it is hard to find coupons for this particular refill for Glade products. However, if you love that new laundry smell these are the refills to go with, they keep my home smelling fresh for weeks.
Angie N.
Eagar, AZ
Great product. long lasting fragrance. always a great price but I always only buy If I have a coupon. nice fresh clean scent. could be a bit cheaper but there always seems to be a coupon. full fun collection absolutely love the holiday scents each year.
Nikki C.
These are refills for a small outlet plug in. I keep these plugged in behind my garbage cans in the kitchen and they seriously help keep my kitchen smelling fresh. They release a subtle smell so I would recommend these for a small area!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my all time smell for fresheners I love the clean linen smell they way new smells I love like that it's really effective especially the candles are great they light up and ur whole house will smell absolutely wonderful
Sherry H.
I was impressed with this product. I didnt imagine such a little thing can make a huge difference in the room. This had my living room smelling nice and fresh while looking sort of decorative
Tiffany B.
Greenville, NC
Fresh scent that lasts a long time. Helps get rid of the "old house'" smell that lingers in my 40-year-old house. A little expensive but worth it in my opinion. Would definitely use again (and am currently using!!). Also like range of scents offered
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
Great smell and it lasts a long time. I love glade products, this is not expensive at all and it is very effective. I have one in each room because it is a big deal for me to have the house smelling good.
Kenya M.
Groton, NY
I love glade products, they always freshen my home but this one was a bit too much. Glade scents are normally pretty strong, but I felt this one felt more like a strong soap. Not what I imagined for fresh linen. Then again, that's my personal opinion.