Glade® Clean Linen Candle 3.4 oz Jar uploaded by Yancy A.

BY GLADE #78 in Candles

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade candles. Glade candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and are available in a wide variety of scents. The classic scent of line-dried laundry gets a modern twist of sunny citrus in Glade® Clean Linen®. The familiar feeling of clean comfort makes home feel even cozier. see more...

• What is your favorite scent of Glade-brand candles/plug-ins/sprays?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
There isn't a much more pleasant scent in my opinion, then fresh clean clothing. It was genius to make a candle that smells like that! There is something just so cozy and comforting about the scent this gives off. I've enjoyed it for years, and will continue to repurchase this.
kaitlyn o.
I love this candle and i usually burn it when i am washing clothes just to get that extra clean smell in my apartment. i love the smell of freshly washed clothes and this candle capture that on its own
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
Love love love! Clean linen is one of my favorite Glade fragrances. I love the crisp fresh clean smell that the candle leaves around my house. I hope that this one stays around for along time.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA
I love the glade clean linen candle, its keeps my house smelling fresh and adds nice décor to the room. Its a great buy
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Imagine you just cleaned your entire house up and down even dusted but you feel like your missing something? This is the answer smells so clean and fresh, gives that accomplished vibe in your home and task for the day. Will always buy.
Meagan M.
I use this candle in my bathroom, along with the clean linen plug-in and they work wonderfully. The smell is not too strong, but is strong enough to eliminate bathroom odors. It’s a nice, crisp, clean scent that is very refreshing and relaxing.
Jenn P.
Marinette, WI
One of my favorite things! Glade has mastered the "clean linen" scent in a way I have yet to find in another brand. Their candle fills multiple rooms of my house with it's fresh scent, it burns cleanly and evenly, and for much longer than I would have expected! We have been buying these candles for years and will continue to do so!
Chelsey M.
Out of all the Glade scents, clean Linen is my FAV! This candle smells amazing, I have it in my restroom at my house. Once it is lit it makes the whole house smell great. It last long and it is extremely affordable! I would definitely recommend it!
Amber R.
FRESH! My whole house smells FRESH when I burn this candle. I love it! It doesn't last long since it is a smaller candle but it is a great smell for someone who likes the fresh smells.
Kayti B.
I think Glade candles are effective at making the whole room smell like whatever you lit up. This candle in particular does indeed smell like fresh towel linen, and it's a beautiful scent.
Aleena B.
Stamford, CT
What is your favorite scent of Glade-brand candles/plug-ins/sprays?