Glade® Clean Linen Candle 3.4 oz Jar uploaded by Ilze D.Glade® Clean Linen Candle 3.4 oz Jar uploaded by Yasmeen Y.Glade® Clean Linen Candle 3.4 oz Jar uploaded by Yancy A.

BY GLADE #84 in Candles

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade candles. Glade candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and are available in a wide variety of scents. The classic scent of line-dried laundry gets a modern twist of sunny citrus in Glade® Clean Linen®. The familiar feeling of clean comfort makes home feel even cozier. see more...

• What is your favorite scent of Glade-brand candles/plug-i...3 Answers
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Oil Scented more...
My absolute favorite smell is clean laundry! Some brands have a more floral flavor, but this one is spot on, even more so than the expensive ones from Yankee Candle! I do wish it lasted a bit longer, but the price is low and I can always find coupons and/or rebates. I have these around the house all year long!
Frances S.
Review for: Jar, 2-3.4 Jars, Jar 2-3.8 Sleeve more...
My favorite of all time. It smells clean. Not a lingering, heavy scent. Not pricy at all. It’s white so it matches any decor. The glass holder is pretty enough to leave out.
Bridget G.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Jar more...
Such a great candle! I have one in my room, one in the bathroom and another one in the living room. It leaves the house smelling like it was just cleaned and the smell is never over-powering. Plus, it’s super affordable!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Imagine you just cleaned your entire house up and down even dusted but you feel like your missing something? This is the answer smells so clean and fresh, gives that accomplished vibe in your home and task for the day. Will always buy.
Jenn P.
Marinette, WI
One of my favorite things! Glade has mastered the "clean linen" scent in a way I have yet to find in another brand. Their candle fills multiple rooms of my house with it's fresh scent, it burns cleanly and evenly, and for much longer than I would have expected! We have been buying these candles for years and will continue to do so!
Chelsey M.
Out of all the Glade scents, clean Linen is my FAV! This candle smells amazing, I have it in my restroom at my house. Once it is lit it makes the whole house smell great. It last long and it is extremely affordable! I would definitely recommend it!
Meagan M.
I use this candle in my bathroom, along with the clean linen plug-in and they work wonderfully. The smell is not too strong, but is strong enough to eliminate bathroom odors. It’s a nice, crisp, clean scent that is very refreshing and relaxing.
Amber R.
FRESH! My whole house smells FRESH when I burn this candle. I love it! It doesn't last long since it is a smaller candle but it is a great smell for someone who likes the fresh smells.
Kayti B.
I think Glade candles are effective at making the whole room smell like whatever you lit up. This candle in particular does indeed smell like fresh towel linen, and it's a beautiful scent.
Meighann H.
Clovis
I LOVE clean linen smell !!! And I think Glade has a wonderful Clean linen rich strong smell . Works great I love this candle I love this smell .i highly recommend .
Aleena B.
Stamford, CT
What is your favorite scent of Glade-brand candles/plug-ins/sprays?