BY GLADE

Enjoy the classic scent of line-dried laundry week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

*Based on 36-minute setting.

• Do you like these or the big one2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the similar lysol neutra air pro...2 Answers
  • Are these better than Febreze?6 Answers
Glade Clean Linen Automatic Spray
  • "I have the clean linen scent among others in several rooms in my house ." in 2 reviews
  • "They keep my house smelling fresh and clean every day." in 1 review
  • "Love love love this, I have it placed in my sons room and it's not a constant smell, and you can set it how often you need to have it go off, so it's subtle, love the different scents and the ease of move" in 1 review
  • "Smells great lasts a long time I only wish that the unit was either a bit smaller or there was a way it could be hung up on a wall" in 1 review
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Glade 5.2 oz. Clean Linen Touch Odor Solutions Automatic Spray Refill (6-Pack) 71773, Glade® Clean Linen Automatic Spray Air Freshener Refill 2-6.4 oz. Aerosol Can, Glade Automatic Spray Unit Kit Clean Linen, Glade Automatic Spray Refill Clean Linen, Glade Automatic Air Freshener Spray Refill 6.2 oz - Clean Linen more...
I love the Glade product line. The automatic sprayer is a great item. the time release button ensures that your home always have a nice, pleasant scent. Easy to use. Simply remove the red tab,insert the can and you're set. Cost point: less than $10
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I leave these all over my house and It makes my home smell so amazing. It's not strong smelling so if you are sensitive to perfumes then this is a great product for you! A pack of 2 refills last atleast 2 to 3 months. It smells like your doing laundry all the time lol. It is easy to replace the refillable cans too. They are not pricey at all.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Glade Clean Linen Automatic Spray is a fantastic way to keep your home smelling like fresh laundry without the hard work of laundry or even having to take time to spray the room! These automatic spray devices are not only useful, they're also quite stylish! They easily blend into your decor and come with a notch in the back for hanging it on a wall if you'd like.
Christen J.
Iaeger, WV
I don’t actually have an automatic dispenser, I use this as bathroom spray! It really works so
Much better than the actual bathroom spray. It doesn’t make the smell worse it helps remove it. Also good for spraying
Through your house. Very
Light and clean
Amanda L.
This air freshener system is amazing ! First the scent is long lasting then you can adjust whatever time you want the freshener to go off! This glade system is worth every cent and totally keeps your house smelling fresh.
Chris C.
KNOXVILLE, TN
This thing is awesome. You can set your fragrance interval to suit your needs. If you will habe a lot of people over or have indoor pets this is perfect. Just bump the interval up for a more frequent blast of yoir preferred scent and your house will stay fresh all day.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love mine. I have used these for years and it works great!! It's not overpowering scent that would cause a headache but just the right amount. Very affordable compared to competitors and lasts quite a while.
Victoria M.
Review for: Glade Automatic Spray Unit Kit Clean Linen more...
Being on the go all the time and having these around the house keep the house smelling fresh and there’s a timer you can set to your liking they last up to 6 weeks I’d recommend these to everyone
Leah P.
Bethlehem, GA
I love the smell of the clean linen spray. It's refreshing and light. It's not overpowering. I have one in each of my bathrooms and every time someone visits they always comment on how clean my house smells 😉.
Ashley D.
Orlando, FL
Long lasting so many pressure options or time options leaves the house smelling amazing very effective and don't have to worry about having to pray y house it does it for me ire comment to everyone I know
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
Are these better than Febreze?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Do you like these or the big one
Alise S.
How does this compare to the similar lysol neutra air product?