5 colors available

BY GLADE #71 in Air Fresheners

Enjoy the classic scent of line-dried laundry week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

*Based on 36-minute setting.

• Do you like these or the big one2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the similar lysol neutra air product?2 Answers
  • Are these better than Febreze?6 Answers
Glade Clean Linen Automatic Spray
  • "I have the clean linen scent among others in several rooms in my house ." in 2 reviews
  • "Smells great lasts a long time I only wish that the unit was either a bit smaller or there was a way it could be hung up on a wall" in 1 review
  • "Love love love this, I have it placed in my sons room and it's not a constant smell, and you can set it how often you need to have it go off, so it's subtle, love the different scents and the ease of move" in 1 review
  • "They keep my house smelling fresh and clean every day." in 1 review
Alise S.
Works great and you can always change the scent cans for a different smell. I like that you can set the time closer or farther apart if you wish. If you want to keep your house smelling fresh and don't mind the chemicals. This is for you. I wouldn't recommend leaving this in a room where you constantly keep pets or family members, but it's great for a sitting room or a bathroom WIITH proper ventilation.
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
This is a fine air freshener, but it doesn't freshen for long. I appreciate that you can set the timer for how often you would like it to spray, and the spray has seemed to last a reasonable time. It does seem a little bit overpriced for what it is. I will probably keep buying this for my laundry room, but I don't think I will buy any more.
Delenn M.
Delenn M.
Attleboro, MA
I got this for my dorm room and I couldn't see be happier. It keeps my room feeling fresh and smelling clean without me having to think about it. Refills are easy to find and I can change the scent whenever I like. It's just great for a college student who doesn't always have time to constantly clean or spray air freshener.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
This is the best air freshener I have ever used! It smells so clean and fresh, and it lasts a long time! I like that you don't seem to have to buy refills so much with these! I would recommend to all! They have many scents that you can get that go along with the season!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Looks nice, great price and this product can be set at intervals for spray. Requires 2 AA batteries. I now have two in my home and could not be happier with the result. I will always be a glade customer. The house always has a nice subtle smell. Love this product
Tori S.
Tori S.
Asheville, NC
For some reason I feel like I have to replace my spray far too often than I should have to. I keep the spray on the longest time setting so that I can try and make it last but it ever seems to. The price could be lower too or maybe to better 2 for 1 deals
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Decorator Expert
I have like 4 of glade linen automatic Sprays and they work amazing really keeps the house smelling good and not to mention I have four dogs so it really does the job for me affordable product and something to have if you want the house smelling good
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Newport News, VA
I wish I had more of these because they work wonderful! I've had mine for over a year and it has done wonders to make the litter box area smell great again! It lasts a long time and has a pretty exterior so it's like a decoration!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Decorator Expert
I love this - so easy to just set up and it always keeps your house smelling good. You don't have to worry about spraying anything or lighting a candle it does the work for you, plus has lots of options for scents too!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I love these automatic sprayers. I keep one in my bathroom and one in the master bedroom. I like my house to smell fresh but not overly fragrant. The clean linen is hands down my favorite.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Are these better than Febreze?
Alise S.
How does this compare to the similar lysol neutra air product?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Do you like these or the big one