BY GLADE

Eliminate odor and freshen the air with the rustic scent of a romantic fall day, making your home uniquely inviting for all.

• Glade Cashmere Woods Room Spray Febreze Air Effects Air ...3 Answers
  • It’s a good fragrance. I love it, I like to try more abou...2 Answers
  • What other products by glade do you guys like ???? 2 Answers
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my fall spray! I keep this on hand the minute I feel fall coming. Leaves this cozy pretty scent all though my house. The price is amazing especially for how long it lasts. I buy all the products in this fragrance. I look forward to it every year. I know they sell it year round but makes my fall special!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade is my favorite. I don’t really have a favorite scent but usually when I pick one up it smells good. However, I think I’ve found my new all time favorite for fall. Cashmere woods. It reminds me of a Bath and Body works body spray called Sensual Amber. Even though Glade is used for a completely different thing my husband loves it too. Especially for those times our restroom doesn’t smell like roses. This stuff gets the job done! It stops the bad odor and lightly freshens the air. The only thing is that it doesn’t last very long, but it was very affordable and I will buy it again!
Shai C.
My mother purchased this from Wal-Mart for our living space and it smells wonderful! It gives us an outdoorsy, yet homey aroma to the area that we use it in. It's affordable. A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend it to others that enjoy a woodsy kind of fragrance.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love Glade. I am burning this scent as we speak. Cashmere Woods is a great scent for the holidays. I love this spray and i also love it in the wax cubes. They are affordable and you can get this at any store. I love all of glades scents but this is one of my faves.
Veronica C.
I loved this scent in candle form but the room spray can be a little overpowering. It’s a good man cave scent. My other problem is that I’ll spray it and the smell will disappear in a few hours. I love the glade air fresheners though. Apple cinnamon is my favorite
❁Sonya C.
Scranton , PA
Cashmere woods is my go to air freshener scent. Not only does glade give you a lot of product, these air fresheners are almost ALWAYS on sale. Coupons are always available for them in most Sunday papers and online, and a little goes a long way. The thing that makes me choose Glade over other air freshener brands is that it does not have that chemically smell that other air fresheners do, especially aerosol. I highly recommend this product if you have not tried it yourself.
Jalesha B.
My favorite out of all the scents your house will smell so good I haven’t had any problems with this spray an my kids does have asthma! It’s very affordable an last a long time
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1920 reviews
I love the scent of this Glade spray. It reminds me of a popular scent that used to be available and used in my high school days from bath & body works called "Sensual Amber." It is my favorite.
Anna M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great spray for the price. I bought this for $1 at dollar general and I have probably had it for a few months. I would definitely recommend trying it. The scent is also a very nice light scent and it lasts for a decent amount of time for the price.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love to buy this particular scent to use in the Fall. It is very woodsy and warm smelling and is a family favorite. I usually stick up on a few back up cans when I find out so that I don’t run out. Good stuff!
Saray M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
How how much Bottles of this sent do you buy i buy 3 a month of this particular one?
Raeanna G.
Ada, OK
Varinia G.
It’s a good fragrance. I love it, I like to try more about this brand. I'll buy this again
Ana E.
What other products by glade do you guys like ????
Krissy C.
Wallace, ID
What is everyone's other favorite Glade scents? I love this one. And their Holiday Timeless Joy.