BY GLADE #13 in Air Fresheners

Eliminate odor and freshen the air with the rustic scent of a romantic fall day, making your home uniquely inviting for all.

• It’s a good fragrance. I love it, I like to try more about this bra...1 Answers
  • What other products by glade do you guys like ???? 1 Answers
  • What is everyone's other favorite Glade scents? I love this one. An...1 Answers
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert
I love using Glade airfresheners. There are so many good scents that its hard to choose which you really want. I end up usually getting all of them, just to use them in different rooms of my house. The price is good because pending on where you go you can get it practically free or up to 1.50 pending on the store.
I love the smell of Cashmere woods... its out-doorsy but it also has smells to it like cinnamon and nutmeg or at least to me it does. I love using it in my kitchen when I am not using the Apples & Cinnamon.
lou e.
lou e.
Clearfield, UT
This is one of the best scents I've come across from glade! I first tried it as a refill for my plugin & omuhgosh, smells so good! I actually even told glade they should make a candy or flavored water with this stuff ....well, ingestable ingredients of course! LoL The scent isn't overpowering either. The plugin scent seems to linger better than the spray, but i like having the spray for a quick spritz anywhere i need it. Sprays are priced very well also. This will be the only scent I'm buying for a while.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I have to say that I am pretty impressed by Glade on this scent. The scent smells really good and it's more multidimensional than the other sprays they have for the same price. Honestly it smells more like something you would buy from Bath and Body Works to scent your home... this stuff is a steal! It doesn't obviously have the same lasting power, but the scent lingers a good 30 minutes to an hour. Great for the bathroom and freshening up small rooms.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Rncho Cordova, CA
So I usually don't buy this brand of air freshener for my apartment. I usually buy Airwick because it seems to be a little cheaper. One day I decided to buy and automatic sprayer it glade had theirs on sale and came with this scent inside. I've been hooked ever since. To the point that almost every freshener in the house but 1 is this. The other is b&bw mahogany teakwood.
Kasia K.
Kasia K.
My mother's favorite perfume as a child was this scent. She had lotions, and air fresheners and perfumes, only used or special occasions. I made her cry once when I broke her favorite bottle and drenched myself and the entire bathroom. I now own 3 bottles of this scent and this is a new favorite. Great for the holidays!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I absolutely love this scent for fall. It hangs a little too heavy in the spring/summer but I still use it in the bathroom because the lighter and fresher scents don't always cover up the smell. But in the fall, I use this all over my house and have even used it to freshen up my scrubs in a pinch.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Decorator Expert
Such a great spray. It really refreshes a room, but not with an overwhelming scent. it has a warm, soft scent. It eliminates odors while freshening the air. Then, you consider how affordable it Is and it's even better. You can't go wrong. only thing is I wish the scent lasted longer.
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm not the biggest fan of the scent, but it gets the job done. It works well as an air freshener, which is true for Glade Sprays. Although I'm not too keen on the scent, I would recommend this product to others. It's just not in my top ten for Glade Air Freshener Sprays.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
I like this scent, but the air freshener doesn't last as long as I would hope. I've found that Febreeze air freshener tends to have more of a lasting effect than glade. I would recommend to buy Febreeze instead. You'll get more "bang for your buck."
Corinna B.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
This is by far my favorite smell ever. I have tried a lot of the different smells and most give me a headache. This smell is sooo smooth and makes me feel so comfortable. It is a pretty good price as well. I have pets and kids and it helps a lot!
Saray M.
Saray M.
How how much Bottles of this sent do you buy i buy 3 a month of this particular one?
Varinia G.
Varinia G.
It’s a good fragrance. I love it, I like to try more about this brand. I'll buy this again
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
What other products by glade do you guys like ????
Krissy C.
Krissy C.
Kootenai, ID
What is everyone's other favorite Glade scents? I love this one. And their Holiday Timeless Joy.