Glade® Cashmere Woods Candle 9.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Megan K.Glade® Cashmere Woods Candle 9.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Adrienne A.Glade® Cashmere Woods Candle 9.2 oz. Jar uploaded by Amanda S.

BY GLADE

Keep the feeling and your candle’s light lasting even longer with the new Glade Large Jar Candle. The bigger candle comes in a wide variety of scents, and adds emotional oomph to even your largest spaces by burning for up to 60 hours. Capture the essence of a luxurious fall day with Glade Cashmere Woods®. Mixed notes of citrus and jasmine and the oaky scents of amber and vanilla beans surround you in the comforts of the cozy season. see more...

Julia H.
Midland, MI
Love this stuff! I never knew that Glade made candles so when I picked this up from Target I really had no expectations. You can tell that Glade specializes in aromas tho bc this candle is TOP KNOTCH. Like wow. It smells so good and the fragrance explodes in ur room after the candle only being lit for 10-15 minutes. Really enjoyable scent and really nice candle. My roommates were always stealing this candle from me
Gisselle R.
Ellensburg, WA
I LIVE for this scent. Ever since my dad started buying it for his home, I came to the realization that my cozy apartment COULD get cozier, and so I lit the wick and my apartment became warm and just sets the mood for staying in and cuddling. It is one of the most effective affordable candles you can buy. Hey have a value pack of two and surprisingly each lasts a pretty long while if you blow them out during the night and only have them lit during the day.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
This is hands down my favorite candle ever. It smells amazing, but not perfumed or anything. It's just a light, subtle, relaxing scent. And it's cheap compared to bath and body works!
Sarah Y.
Centerburg, OH
I love the cashmere woods scent. It is very potent, but it is a calming scent. It smells warm and definitely not floral. I think it is the perfect scent for both fall and winter. Watch for coupons so you can get a deal on these candles.
emily g.
I can't say enough good things about this candle! It smells so good! Lasts a long time. I can smell it through the whole house! I get this smell throughout the whole year but especially love it during the fall!
Netasha C.
Albany, GA
Love this fragrance! It is not strong, which I love because I have sinus problems. It really does eliminate odors and the smell lasts a long time! It's definitely affordable and my go to brand!
Dena R.
Salem, OR
So in love with this scent. Id describe it as an autumn scent; warm. The candle burns evenly and for hours. They also have this scent in the spray and melting waxes. Id recommend them all.
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
This is one of my favorite sense, one candle cost around $3 and granite it does not last the longest it does burn kind of quick but most candles that are the same size do so also.
Alaylah B.
Garfield Heights
I'm so glad this scent was made available on a permanent basis! My mother and I absolutely loooove this scent! The candle is long lasting and the smell is so warm and cozy.
Sara S.
Grovetown, GA
Oh my goodness I love this scent!! It is such a light yet warm scent that I personally think is great for all seasons! I highly recommend this candle. My only complaint is I wish the candle burned longer! I go through candles and have had to cut down to one a week!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Is this scent overpowering?