6 colors available

BY GLADE

Enjoy the rustic scent of a romantic fall day week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

* Based on 36 minute setting.

Glade Cashmere Woods Automatic Spray
  • "Alot of times the scent will just fade but Glade actually keeps the house smelling wonderful, even after the guests leave (;" in 2 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite scent from glade." in 1 review
  • "I really love this smell, the only thing is it doesn't travel very far so you need to buy multiple kits if you are expecting your whole house to smell." in 1 review
Rrarcr R.
Rrarcr R.
I made the costly mistake of buying several of these wall units w automatic timers for my entire home and after a week I noticed a residue on the floor under each one on my carpet was sticky and couldn't remove it w cleaners ( i ended up hiring professionals to clean the carpet) and my hardwood floors was so sticky it felt like dried syrap I was able to remove with ultra dawn dish soap .
my husband and I was so upset over the money that was spent I will not use or recommend automatic sprays . :(
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
warrington, PA
Definitely recommend this one for your home. I love the way it smells. It is definitely a number 1 for the fall time. You can control how much or how little you get of a certain Puff. I put this at the front door so when company comes in during the holidays it smells even nicer. Unfortunately it doesn't last that long but it does spread a little bit through the house mainly downstairs not so much upstairs. We have high ceilings so I think that's the reason.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I used this in the kitchen of my old apartment above the trash can. I loved that it would spray automatically throughout the day but I could also manually spritz for any unexpected guests the day before trash day. Decently price. Sometimes it's cheaper to just buy a whole new kit than refills.

Cashmere Woods is one of my favourite scents from Glade because it's not super sweet or flowery.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Manville, RI
I am more of a candle person but this does smell pretty good. I like how you can set different time increments for it to spray but wish it was a more long lasting scent. It last maybe a minute and then i cant tell that it ever sprayed, and that one spray is kind of overpowering if its nearby.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Largo, FL
Cashmere woods is my favorite scent from glade, it's light and comforting and reminds me of fall. I go to a dollar store in a different town just to get this stuff because my closest retailers don't carry it! It's amazing.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Great scent and works perfectly with their automatic atomizer / dispenser! I love that this sprays intermittently to keep even strong odors at bay. Love this warm scent for a soft, cozy effect!
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
I really like this scent. It is soothing but not overpowering. The automatic spray cane be a little loud/surprising at times, but it is easy to get use to after a bit.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Covington , GA
I love this product! I've used this exact smell for a while now. My house smells amazing! And goes great with our country style throughout the house.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
These are great they keep the house smelling great take out the smell of babies toddles and teenagers and pets lol ohhhh and a stinky boyfriend
India T.
India T.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this automatic spray. Especially the Cashmere woods. I have 2 in my home and my home smells amazing all day! :)
stefani p.
stefani p.
Stanley, NC
What is the most popular scent?
Cody B.
Cody B.
York, PA
Is this a pretty neutral scent? I'm always afraid of my apartment smelling too feminine, but don't want to make it smell like a men's locker room.
Annie G.