BY GLADE

Enjoy the rustic scent of a romantic fall day week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

* Based on 36 minute setting.

• Is this a pretty neutral scent? I'm always afraid of my a...1 Answers
  • Cual es el aroma mas relajante?1 Answers
  • What is the most popular scent? 4 Answers
Glade Cashmere Woods Automatic Spray
  • "Alot of times the scent will just fade but Glade actually keeps the house smelling wonderful, even after the guests leave (;" in 2 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite scent from glade." in 1 review
  • "I really love this smell, the only thing is it doesn't travel very far so you need to buy multiple kits if you are expecting your whole house to smell." in 1 review
Olguiisz P.
Review for: Kit more...
OMG!! this is the best thing I've bought for the house, I already have two and it's too good, your house is kept with a super rich and delicious smell, I love it, definitely everyone should have one in their house, totally recommended, I bought it Target the promero and the second I bought it recently in BJ's Wholesale Club
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Refill Limited Edition more...
I love this scent . It travels around the house pretty well but only to the living room and kitchen . I love the spray nozzle on this bottle . It doesn't hurt your finger if you spray it . Glade got my vote on this one!!
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
Review for: Air Freshener Refill 2-6.2 Aerosol Cans more...
I absolutely love this scent. It’s more of a fall scent but i use it all the time. It’s sweet and soothing. My friends always compliment the scent. It’s not to overpowering; it’s just right. The best part is that I set the timer and it does it’s thing! I just have to worry about stocking up on batteries and more spray!
Ashlie T.
These work great in smaller rooms the fragrance last for a really long time I tried this in our living room and noticed I didn't really smell it too well but any bedrooms or anything else this works great in
Brittney T.
Kermit
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Kit more...
I got 2 of the casmer woods automatic kits with batterys and all for my my 25foot camper and they are awesome they keep the air smelling fresh and clean and they really do work I love them.
Kasey H.
I absolutely love this product. I live in a one bedroom apartment and I keep this going round the clock. It leaves my apartment smelling so good. The best thing is that I just turn it on and get to forget about it. It doesn't take up much space so I can put it practically anywhere. I would recommend this to anyone! It gives you the great smell of candles without the worry of flames or heat.
Wendy S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my most favorite scent of any room spray/air freshener I've ever used! It's a nice, light scent that isn't fruity or floral and is really versatile enough to use in any room. We have ours set by our main entrance, and it always smells SO good when we walk in the door! Thanks to Glade's Cashmere Woods Automatic Spray, you'd never know we have 2 dogs and a new baby in the house!
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Okay I LOVE these things, they have all kinds of scents to choose from and not too too up there in price, they have a timer on them which makes them even better, I remember the first time I got one it used to scare me lol
Mia H.
Philadelphia, PA
My Glade Cashmere Woods Auntomatic scense and Spray is the bomb, I love the way it make my room smell. I can set it for 9,29 & 39 minute intervals, or turn it off when I'm away, that's the best part.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I actually just bought this smell a week or so ago and it is fabulous. I love the smell. It's not over powerful and it stays in the room. My family loves the way it smells and it doesn't choke them up. I will continue to buy this smell because the family loves it.
stefani p.
Stanley, NC
What is the most popular scent?
Annie G.
Odessa, TX
Cual es el aroma mas relajante?
Cody B.
York, PA
Is this a pretty neutral scent? I'm always afraid of my apartment smelling too feminine, but don't want to make it smell like a men's locker room.