BY GLADE

Enjoy the rustic scent of a romantic fall day week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

* Based on 36 minute setting.

Glade Cashmere Woods Automatic Spray
  • "Alot of times the scent will just fade but Glade actually keeps the house smelling wonderful, even after the guests leave (;" in 2 reviews
  • "I really love this smell, the only thing is it doesn't travel very far so you need to buy multiple kits if you are expecting your whole house to smell." in 1 review
  • "This is by far my favorite scent from glade." in 1 review
Misty R.
Griffin, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Refill Limited Edition more...
I love this scent . It travels around the house pretty well but only to the living room and kitchen . I love the spray nozzle on this bottle . It doesn't hurt your finger if you spray it . Glade got my vote on this one!!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Air Freshener Refill 2-6.2 Aerosol Cans more...
This is my favorite scent from Glade. It reminds me of a sexy cologne. It’s very pleasing to the nose. It helps cover any odors. I don’t feel it’s overpowering at all. Just subtle and awesome. Highly recommended.
Kasey H.
I absolutely love this product. I live in a one bedroom apartment and I keep this going round the clock. It leaves my apartment smelling so good. The best thing is that I just turn it on and get to forget about it. It doesn't take up much space so I can put it practically anywhere. I would recommend this to anyone! It gives you the great smell of candles without the worry of flames or heat.
Wendy S.
This is my most favorite scent of any room spray/air freshener I've ever used! It's a nice, light scent that isn't fruity or floral and is really versatile enough to use in any room. We have ours set by our main entrance, and it always smells SO good when we walk in the door! Thanks to Glade's Cashmere Woods Automatic Spray, you'd never know we have 2 dogs and a new baby in the house!
megan c.
odenville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Okay I LOVE these things, they have all kinds of scents to choose from and not too too up there in price, they have a timer on them which makes them even better, I remember the first time I got one it used to scare me lol
Mia H.
My Glade Cashmere Woods Auntomatic scense and Spray is the bomb, I love the way it make my room smell. I can set it for 9,29 & 39 minute intervals, or turn it off when I'm away, that's the best part.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I actually just bought this smell a week or so ago and it is fabulous. I love the smell. It's not over powerful and it stays in the room. My family loves the way it smells and it doesn't choke them up. I will continue to buy this smell because the family loves it.
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
I literally have 4 of these throughout my home! They are super simple and truly keep my home smelling wonderful! Cashmere woods is my FAVORITE scent, but I love how easily you can switch the scents out of you want and how easily they blend in with my decor!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I just love this fragrance it's so good it's effective it doesn't stay that much but it's so good smells more like a perfume to me I always got it on walmart it's like the 4th time that I buy it and I'll keep doing it i recommend it a lot
Bŕāđīē L.
I got this from a friend. Once I got it home and smelled cashmere woods for the first time I instantly fell in love. I went crazy and bought all cashmere woods. My whole house smells of it. Too bad they don't have a car freshener.
stefani p.
Stanley, NC
What is the most popular scent?
Cody B.
York, PA
Is this a pretty neutral scent? I'm always afraid of my apartment smelling too feminine, but don't want to make it smell like a men's locker room.
Annie G.
Odessa, TX
Cual es el aroma mas relajante?