BY GLADE

Enjoy the rustic scent of a romantic fall day week after week automatically with Glade® Automatic Spray Refills that last up to 60 days*.

* Based on 36 minute setting.

Glade Cashmere Woods Automatic Spray
  • "Alot of times the scent will just fade but Glade actually keeps the house smelling wonderful, even after the guests leave (;" in 2 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite scent from glade." in 1 review
  • "I really love this smell, the only thing is it doesn't travel very far so you need to buy multiple kits if you are expecting your whole house to smell." in 1 review
Olguiisz P.
Review for: Kit more...
OMG!! this is the best thing I've bought for the house, I already have two and it's too good, your house is kept with a super rich and delicious smell, I love it, definitely everyone should have one in their house, totally recommended, I bought it Target the promero and the second I bought it recently in BJ's Wholesale Club
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Refill Limited Edition more...
I love this scent . It travels around the house pretty well but only to the living room and kitchen . I love the spray nozzle on this bottle . It doesn't hurt your finger if you spray it . Glade got my vote on this one!!
Ashlie T.
Nuevo
These work great in smaller rooms the fragrance last for a really long time I tried this in our living room and noticed I didn't really smell it too well but any bedrooms or anything else this works great in
Kasey H.
I absolutely love this product. I live in a one bedroom apartment and I keep this going round the clock. It leaves my apartment smelling so good. The best thing is that I just turn it on and get to forget about it. It doesn't take up much space so I can put it practically anywhere. I would recommend this to anyone! It gives you the great smell of candles without the worry of flames or heat.
Wendy S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my most favorite scent of any room spray/air freshener I've ever used! It's a nice, light scent that isn't fruity or floral and is really versatile enough to use in any room. We have ours set by our main entrance, and it always smells SO good when we walk in the door! Thanks to Glade's Cashmere Woods Automatic Spray, you'd never know we have 2 dogs and a new baby in the house!
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Okay I LOVE these things, they have all kinds of scents to choose from and not too too up there in price, they have a timer on them which makes them even better, I remember the first time I got one it used to scare me lol
Mia H.
My Glade Cashmere Woods Auntomatic scense and Spray is the bomb, I love the way it make my room smell. I can set it for 9,29 & 39 minute intervals, or turn it off when I'm away, that's the best part.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I actually just bought this smell a week or so ago and it is fabulous. I love the smell. It's not over powerful and it stays in the room. My family loves the way it smells and it doesn't choke them up. I will continue to buy this smell because the family loves it.
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
I literally have 4 of these throughout my home! They are super simple and truly keep my home smelling wonderful! Cashmere woods is my FAVORITE scent, but I love how easily you can switch the scents out of you want and how easily they blend in with my decor!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I just love this fragrance it's so good it's effective it doesn't stay that much but it's so good smells more like a perfume to me I always got it on walmart it's like the 4th time that I buy it and I'll keep doing it i recommend it a lot
stefani p.
Stanley, NC
What is the most popular scent?
Cody B.
York, PA
Is this a pretty neutral scent? I'm always afraid of my apartment smelling too feminine, but don't want to make it smell like a men's locker room.
Annie G.
Odessa, TX
Cual es el aroma mas relajante?