BY GLADE #19 in Carpet Cleaners

Glade® Air & Fabrics eliminates odours at their source on upholstery, clothing and in the air. Just a quick spray ensures all the surfaces in your home will be inviting with a fresh, welcoming fragrance.

• is this really give enough scent for my carpet I have pets ?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good scent to put on my carpets before ...3 Answers
  • Is this safe to use around pets? :/ 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I use this every time I vacuum between the dogs and kids our carpets get stinky and this makes the house smell so wonderful!!!" in 6 reviews
  • "i sprinkle this everytime before i vaccuum and it makes my whole house smell awesome!" in 4 reviews
Kiersten N.
Review for: Clean Linen more...
This smell is honestly amazing . This is one of my favorite scents ever. It’s so affordable and it’s great to make your room smell good. Once I put it on my floor I vacuum it and OMG the smell is great.
courtney L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love these!! Having a toddler the carpets get dirty fast. It's a big pain to shampoo them all the time! But this helps refresh them when I need. I can sprinkle it on and vacuum and the whole house smells amazing!! I love it!!
Luz Y.
Review for: Eliminator, Lavender Vanilla more...
I’m in love with this product! The scent is nice and sweet. It’s definitely effective at making a room smell nice. The price is definitely worth it. Ever since I found this product I haven’t used anything else. No other compares to this.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
Review for: Clean Linen more...
This carpet freshener smells so nice and just like clean linen! The scent is long lasting, and it makes the room feel and smell so much cleaner! I bought it at Walmart, and I will definitely be buying this product again!
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Other more...
Before buying glade I used to vacuum my house but the vacuum will leave a smell that I could not associate it with a clean house. Now I can. So this is a must DEFINITELY have product at my house all the time.
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Review for: Clean Linen more...
I use this for my carpet!! But who really has carpet these days. I use it so my house will smell good. But sometimes my vacuum don't pick all of it up. I probably need a new vacum. Lol. It's an ok product.
Shelly M.
Black, MO
I love the clean linen smell!  However, a little definitely goes a long way. If you use too much the scent is almost overwhelming.   It also seems to clog my vacuum cleaner filters. I can still smell it for next several times I use my vacuum. On the plus side it keeps your house smelling clean longer.
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
With my experience with this product in the past, I was heavy handed and it messed up my vacuum and the scent was overwhelming but I've learned to use a little amount. The scent does have a great throw and I do love the price and scent selection as well. Highly recommended!
Theresa M.
This product is a must have especially if you're like me and have pets in your home. I've been using this glade carpet cleaner, clean linen for over 10 years. It leaves a long lasting clean smell on my carpets and throughout the whole house for a really long time even days. Sometimes I like to pour some into my hands and sprinkle it everywhere especially when I know that guests are coming over. So many people have asked me how do I manage to keep my home smelling so good and yet I have so many pets (6 to be exact). I tell them my little secret, it's glades carpet fresher (clean linen) and they are so amazed at how this powdered stuff can make a home smell so good. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a product to make your carpet and whole house smelling divine.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I actually I have loyalty to glade products . I constenety buy this carpet and room powder espceccially the clean linen type because it remove deep down odours and I promise that the fragrance is still stable and fresh for more than 4 days. In addition to that, it gives a fresh scented air in the room, and I promise that I have experienced the air is always fresh and there is no one single odour. Also, the frangrance is very strong, but in the good way, it did not make me sneeze or sensitivtiy, it is just amazing and outstanding
Natalie K.
Wyandotte, OK
How many like this product?! ME!!
Alexis M.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Why can't I find this product in stores anymore? I'm really bummed. I used to use this every day and can't find it anywhere now. Bring it back please!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where can I buy this.
Barbara D.
I am concerned about product build up on my carpets.
Mehwish K.
Are glade plug ins over-powering and have a strong scent?