BY GLADE

Glade® Lavender & Vanilla Car Air Fresheners.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I enjoy this product. It leaves my car with a fresh scent and has a good lasting period. I really enjoy the smell and it is not very expensive. You can find them at wal mart and I would definitely recommend
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
Everything from glade smells delicious and everything from glade works. But this is my favorite product they have ever made. I love lavender and vanilla scents and together its amazing. And to be honest my truck gets kinda stinky. I have four dogs they go for rides and this completely gets rid of any dog odor.
Stephanie A.
They smells good 😊
But after a week or so the smell is gone
They do leave your car smelling good 😊
I just wished the smell lasted longer
They are very affordable and cheap so maybe that's why they don't last long
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
I love this scent and I think it's so beautiful in the room. I can't thing if anything that is as nice as this. It's really effective and affordable. I would recommend to anyone and I know they will all love it
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
These are super easy to use, and you can put them anywhere. I love them in my bathroom. When you first open it up it smells so good, but then I notice the smell tends to go away. I now close the bathroom, and then when I open it I can smell it in the air. Lavender is relaxing.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I love air fresheners. I love them when it's a mix of both lavender and vanilla because those are two of my favorite scents ever. It's super affordable and worth the money. I would recommend to others
Ashley B.
Perrysburg, OH
This is a perfect product for you if your a vanilla loving girl (or guy)! The scent is long lasting, even after having a bag of McDonalds sitting in your car! It keeps everything smelling sweet and freshening, while being lost cost to you!
Maria P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I bought this about two week ago and so far my car still smell great when I get in. I love the smell not to strong just perfect it is more costly then the trees but last so much longer and such a gray smell really good definitely buying again.
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
If you all haven't tried this air freshener, then you're missing out. Your car will really smell good, and everyone riding in it, will definitely notice the difference.
Cassie V.
Hawley, PA
This smells so good! I use this in my bedroom and it just smells so fresh. It lasts a very long time as well. I love the smell of lavender, it's very soothing.
Alyssa A.
Does this have a strong smell to it? And is it long lasting?