BY GLADE

Glade® Lavender & Vanilla Car Air Fresheners.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
Everything from glade smells delicious and everything from glade works. But this is my favorite product they have ever made. I love lavender and vanilla scents and together its amazing. And to be honest my truck gets kinda stinky. I have four dogs they go for rides and this completely gets rid of any dog odor.
Stephanie A.
They smells good 😊
But after a week or so the smell is gone
They do leave your car smelling good 😊
I just wished the smell lasted longer
They are very affordable and cheap so maybe that's why they don't last long
Maria P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I bought this about two week ago and so far my car still smell great when I get in. I love the smell not to strong just perfect it is more costly then the trees but last so much longer and such a gray smell really good definitely buying again.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I enjoy this product. It leaves my car with a fresh scent and has a good lasting period. I really enjoy the smell and it is not very expensive. You can find them at wal mart and I would definitely recommend
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
I love air fresheners. I love them when it's a mix of both lavender and vanilla because those are two of my favorite scents ever. It's super affordable and worth the money. I would recommend to others
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
If you all haven't tried this air freshener, then you're missing out. Your car will really smell good, and everyone riding in it, will definitely notice the difference.
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Siempre tengo un refrescante de ambiente en el auto, me encanta que siempre huela bien. Mi favorito es el de vainilla
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
Beautiful fragrance. Makes my car smell amazing. Helps get through long drives with smelly kids and smelly husband.
Sarah M.
Love love love! Make any car smell so good and scent last long time. Just have a hard time finding
Shelby F.
The lavender vanilla is one of the best scents. The whole house smells great in just a few minutes.
Alyssa A.
Does this have a strong smell to it? And is it long lasting?