Glade Candle Winter Collection Candles uploaded by Sovina S.Glade Candle Winter Collection Candles uploaded by Christine W.

BY GLADE

Glade® Candle Winter Collection Pure Vanilla Joy.
SC Johnson. A family company.

Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I had this in the apple cinnamon, and I loved it. It smelled SO good!! I don’t feel like the burn time on these is very long because they are so small, but they are fairly inexpensive as well. The small size is perfect for my bathrooms!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love Glades holiday range, this one is snow flake I believe which if I remember smelled almost like a light frosting smell which is perfect for Xmas baking. They did a gingerbread spice and cranberry which i Aldo loved.
Christy P.
Londonderry
i always buy these in the winter flavors because the winter flavors last longer than any of the other flavors and the smell last all day in your house and that is just using the candle for about forty5 mins. yes i would recommend you to try it if you havent yet.
Angie Y.
BOX ELDER, SD
Love this time of year for so many reasons! Glade holiday candles are always in my house! The scents are amazing and the price is just right! I don't have to spend so much on a name brand candle to give my home a holiday feel. Definitely recommend.
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
My favorite scents are all reminiscent of winter and the holidays! I think the best one is cranberries? I don't know but I just love all the glade candles they are cheap and smell so good.
Hannah L.
Mobile, AL
Love the for the holiday! My house smells so good only after a few minutes of lighting. Always puts my family in the mood for decorating our Christmas tree.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Love the winter collection candles. They are a nice change from the regular scents and make your house smell like the holiday season. I always stock up on these and you can't beat the price. I also clean the jars after using by putting them in the microwave for a few seconds, making the leftover wax easy to wipe out. I use them to hold beauty items in the bathroom.
Lisette T.
Austin, TX
This candle works wonders when you have a stuffy house and it is very easy to use. I just light it up and it beings to spread the scent all over my house and it is very effective it does exactly what is has to do and I do recommend it to all my family and friends.
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
Winter collection is one of my favorites!!! It makes my whole house smell like Christmas! I love Glade candles they are heavily scented. But i dont like the black smoke that comes out. And they are very affordable expessically with the coupons you get in the paper
Selena M.
Winters, CA
I absolutely loooove these candles!!! The smells are wonderful I'm so satisfied with the warm winter aroma vibes in my home with these candles! My favorite is Winter Berry! Highly recommend these candles! Happy Holidays!
Kristen M.