BY GLADE #94 in Candles

• "Glade has some great scents and products!" in 1 review
Amanda T.
Augusta , GA
Glade makes the best candles ! I was in the Christmas spirit and grabbed this one from CVS . It smells great ! Even after being put out and burned again ! Very affordable ! They have them anywhere the same glade ! I recommend you pick one up !
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I use the glad candles and the plug ins i really think the candles are to small they makes your house smell good but i wish they were as big at the bath and body works candles. With that strong smell.
theresa w.
Sumter, SC
I use this candle this christmas and just love it have your home smelling sooo good. the only thing i don't like is when you burn it a long time it is a little strong. the price is a good price for people who love candles. don't have a lot of people who burn candles but trying to get them to use them
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
Glade candles are affordable and smell so good! This is one of my favorite scents for the holidays, smells just like a candy cane! I buy these every year and they make the whole house smell delicious!
Samantha N.
Love it! Only problem is the scent doesn't last very long after its blown out maybe it's because my room is very open? When I use it in my restroom is stays a little longer.
Daisy L.
New Haven, CT
I love glade candles , the re sent is strong and smell good exactly what the label says like paper mint , my favorite is the angle air the pint one smells amazing đź’—đź’—đź’—
Emily G.
I really like these candles. They smell great especially this one i love peppermint and this is no disappointment.
Deija M.
Ontario, CA
I can't tell you how much I love Christmas let alone my home Ellington like Christmas this one is on my top 5
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Love glade candles they always have perfect season Santa faint waitto get me sum pumpkin spice ohhh yea lol
Mariana S.
Hollywood, FL
I have a large one of these burning as we speak. I love these candles, my house smells amazing
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
Is the peppermint scent strong or subtle?
LN F.
How long does this sent usually last?