BY GLADE

• "Glade has some great scents and products!" in 1 review
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I use the glad candles and the plug ins i really think the candles are to small they makes your house smell good but i wish they were as big at the bath and body works candles. With that strong smell.
Amanda T.
Augusta , GA
Glade makes the best candles ! I was in the Christmas spirit and grabbed this one from CVS . It smells great ! Even after being put out and burned again ! Very affordable ! They have them anywhere the same glade ! I recommend you pick one up !
theresa w.
Sumter, SC
I use this candle this christmas and just love it have your home smelling sooo good. the only thing i don't like is when you burn it a long time it is a little strong. the price is a good price for people who love candles. don't have a lot of people who burn candles but trying to get them to use them
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Glade candles are affordable and smell so good! This is one of my favorite scents for the holidays, smells just like a candy cane! I buy these every year and they make the whole house smell delicious!
Samantha N.
Love it! Only problem is the scent doesn't last very long after its blown out maybe it's because my room is very open? When I use it in my restroom is stays a little longer.
Jennifer B.
A nice candle to light around the holidays. The peppermint scent puts me in a great festive mood and smells up the entire house without being too strong. The price is also great!
Daisy L.
New Haven, CT
I love glade candles , the re sent is strong and smell good exactly what the label says like paper mint , my favorite is the angle air the pint one smells amazing đź’—đź’—đź’—
Cora P.
binghamton, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this candle! i wish it was out for more then just christmas! i try to stock up at the end of the season! so i can burn it at any time
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Love this sweet Christmas smell. It isn't an all natural product but I found it affordable at Ocean state job lot.
Emily S.
I really like these candles. They smell great especially this one i love peppermint and this is no disappointment.
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
Is the peppermint scent strong or subtle?
LN F.
How long does this sent usually last?