Glade Candle, No 4 Tempted, 4.2oz, Blue uploaded by Amber b.Glade Candle, No 4 Tempted, 4.2oz, Blue uploaded by Paige B.

BY GLADE

A line of multi-layered artisanal home fragrances masterfully created to express who you are in your space. Our crafted soy candles unleash the power of fragrance to the fullest, providing you a rich fragrance experience. Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight and alluring fragrance. The Glade Atmosphere Collection. Say who you are with fragrance. Velvety. Inviting as clean skin after bath. A warm embrace of Patchouli and Amber. A kiss that envelops your room. Feels like seduction. Fragrance notes of Jasmine and Cedar wood Crafted soy candles provides rich and long lasting fragrance experience Consistent fragrance experience from beginning to end Fragrance lingers after the candle is blown out Available in 4 Multi-layered artisanal home fragrances Color: Blue. see more...

• Do you use another review service like influenster? I u...1 Answers
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
An earthy, woodsy musk scent with amber, No 4 Tempted by Glade is a scent I love when fall is approaching, so I picked up the Glade Candle when I saw it available. I found this scent to not be overpowering, but also did not last long, and could not smell it unless you were fairly close. I do not know if it wasn't a strong or well-made batch, but I was a little disappointed. I don't want to rate it poorly though, because Glade usually has great customer service when it comes to their products, and I usually don't have this issue with their lines.
Christine J.
Glade® No 4 Tempted. It's an earthy, sweet amber musk scent. Nice light, manly scent. Perfect for my sons room and the bathroom, but I use the scent everywhere. It has really grown on me. Its not too strong. I get migraine headaches easily, and I haven't had a problem while using any of the glade No 4 Tempted  products. This is affordable and can be purchased at many places such as Target and Walmart. .
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I really do like the Glade atmosphere collection. This has woody fragrance but it’s not overpowering at all. I think that the spray is a little better then the candle. This new collection has 4 different fragrances 1 Enraptured, 2 Bright which is my favorite, 3 Free and 4 Tempted. I recommend anyone of them.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I love this scent so much, it from,d's me of a discontinued scent from a bbw. So sexy, not too masculine, and relaxing. Glade Candle, No 4 Tempted, 4.2oz, Blue I like the spray too, so much better than their other products.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This candle smells so amazing! It’s definitely one of my favorite Glade scents. The smell lasts a long time too! This candle is just amazing!! You should buy it!
Brandi C.
This stuff is the bomb.com it smells wonderful and it gets the stink out fast. You can easily sit it anywhere and it will leave a beautiful musk behind. Even when you walk by it!
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Smells great and the smell is amazing! Great for bad smells and doesn’t leave any weird smells behind. Great scent
Brooke A.
This is the best candle/mist glade has ever come out with. Please don't discontinue. The smell lasts forever but isn't overwhelming.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
I am so in love with the Patchouli Amber scent. It reminds me of mens scents. I feel calmed while i have this lit up.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you use another review service like influenster? I use bzzAgent. Do you? http://u.bzz.com/8jjlg Tell me about the other sites that you use. Share the link and I will join. 🤟👌Glade Candle, No 4 Tempted, 4.2oz, BlueL'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation