BY GLADE

A line of multi-layered artisanal home fragrances masterfully created to express who you are in your space. Our crafted soy candles unleash the power of fragrance to the fullest, providing you a rich fragrance experience. Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight and alluring fragrance. The Glade Atmosphere Collection. Say who you are with fragrance. Charming. Complex. Jasmine, lady apples, sweetheart rose petals on a base of cedar wood because you're magic. Feels like enchantment. Fragrance notes of Patchouli and Amber Crafted soy candles provides rich and long lasting fragrance experience Consistent fragrance experience from beginning to end Fragrance lingers after the candle is blown out Available in 4 Multi-layered artisanal home fragrances Color: Blue. see more...

Buy on Target
Heather M.
Heather M.
Atlas
I absolutely love this scent beyond words! I love lilacs and roses but have never liked lavender. I stumbled upon the plugin version and use it in my bedroom. Love this scent. Very clean and fresh scent that reminds me of summer vacations. I just bought the candle version and cannot wait to give it a light!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
This smells amazing and I love the minimal design.  So cute! Enraptured is calming, definitely has a scent you notice right away but it's light.  I also adore the Patchouli Amber one, super unique earthy/spicy/floral scent.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Smells great and last a long time. It is worth the cost you pay. It seriously smells like a high dollar candle. I will for sure be trying this in additional scents and since they changed the package it looks more expensive.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Mount Juliet , TN
Oh my goodness, This smells so good! Sweet but mellow . Decently priced and I enjoy the fact that it's soy based.