BY UNKNOWN

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade candles. Glade candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and are available in a wide variety of scents. A fresh, modern take updates an old standard from laid back to lively in Glade Lavender & Peach Blossom. The scent of relaxing lavender and energizing peach just might inspire you to stay mellow but motivated. see more...

Caila G.
One day when I was having a really frustrating day I came home and my husband surprised me and had dinner cooked flowers and a bath drawn and in the bathroom there were these candles lit. Ever since then I've been in love with this scent! He knew I loved lavender but he thought the peach blossom added a little something special and boy was he right! Now it is my go to scent! I buy the stores out of stock I love them so much! It smells great, it's not too perfumey but it'll still fill the room with fragrance!
Arin A.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love the smell and it goes all over the house just not in the one spot it’s in.