BY GLADE

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This one has been around for years! I used to buy 3 for 2 of this Butterfly range in the U.K. Supermarket when I gust met my Husband which was 16 years ago! I loved its sweet delicate light floral scent. A spring fragrance that is very light
Meghan B.
Canton, OH
With having little ones in the house, I don't like to burn candles. I use a warmer and plus it makes these seem to last longer. I love this smell a lot and it makes two of my big rooms smell great. I also love the fall scents that are going to come out. But they do take away the oders.
Eileen C.
Las velas glades con sus deliciosos olores siempre seran de mis favoritas a pesar de que se gastan rapido cumplen su funcion de ambientar el espacio con un rico olor y una sensacion de limpieza impresionante!
Jennifer H.
Russellville, AR
Smells great fragrance fills the whole room . Easy lighting very decorative.................................................... ...................
Josellin V.
Irving, TX
I like glade candles but I wish they could make more smells. Because some of them are to floral or more sugary. And musky smells are good also.
Karen  R.
Victorville, CA
I love candles. You can never go wrong with glade ..all their products always smell so good and leave it smelling good all day
Kristen H.
This product is great! It smells amazing and makes your house smell better while adding pretty decor at time same time.
Tabatha S.
Houston
Recommended for a quick freshening up! Not very pricey! And great quality for the price!!! smells great as well!
Ashley P.
Klamath Falls, OR
Glad candles are all very awesome. I remember my first "angel whisper" one. I totally loved it!
Katherine J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
All glade candles give off such a fresh, clean scent! However they tend to burn fast