Glade Blue Odyssey Jar Candle uploaded by Jessica B.

BY GLADE

Escape everyday stress and enhance the atmosphere of any room with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade candles. Glade candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and come in a wide variety of scents.Take off into the crashing waves with scents of orange and green tea. Feel Invigorated with Glade Blue Odyssey.

Buy on Kmart
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love the Glade candles. They are affordable and the scent is very strong which I really appreciate. The Blue Odyssey scent is very crisp and refreshing. I have always been very impressed with the effectiveness of the Glade Candles. Highly recommend!
Merissa W.
I love Glade in general. I have purchased their candles a few times and the scent is very good. The only con for me is that, due to the size, they do not last very long. I enjoy buying the wall plug ins more.
Trisha S.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the best scent but gets rid of odors. Use it in my kitchen and is great at getting rid of smelly foods instead of masking. Just wish it left a more luxury scent and looked prettier
Jessica B.
Kansas City, MO
I haven't burned this candle yet but it smells really good I love glade candles because they're always very fragrant and burn evenly if you do it correctly and aren't too expensive and fill the room with fragrance. will continue buying
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek, FL
Glade candles have a great scent that lasts a long time. Even after I blow out the candle, the room stays smelling fresh and clean for a while.
Chelsea d.
Pontiac, MI
I love glade candles they aren't to bad in price they don't last that long but they door get the job done an they mix well with other scents.
Brisofancy B.
Totally loving the ocean and smells if water from Glade candles, I wish they came bigger with a cover to keep the room smelling nice!
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Candles had the room in a state of relaxation. The color brings the mind to ease and the scent will broaden the room for a spa
La F.
Se queda el olor Por mucho tiempo siempre huele bien bonito toda la casa aunque no este la vela prendida..
Monica M.
The scented candle smells amazing! The whole room fills with the smell not just directly around the candle