Glade® Blue Odyssey Candle uploaded by Liberty J.

Glade® Blue Odyssey Candle

Keep the feeling and your candle’s light lasting even longer with the new Glade Large Jar Candle. The bigger candle comes in a wide variety of scents, and adds emotional oomph to even your largest spaces by burning for up to 60 hours.Take off into the crashing waves with scents of orange and green tea. Feel Invigorated with Glade Blue Odyssey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer  M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nothing beats coming home after a long day at school, then to come home and soak in a bubble bath and relax with these great ocean blue candle!
chel. L.
The smell is okay. It takes out the stench in any room, but it's definitely not my favorite scent. But they're really cheap at Kroger!
Erica D.
Chandler, AZ
Smells so wonderful! I love glade candles there are always coupons and deals out there so I get them for myself and friends.
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
Smells amazing and reminds me of a beach, but the candles burn up extremely quick! I would probably purchase this again
Christi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Had a nice, clean scent to it. Smells great while being used, but the scent doesn’t linger all that long afterwards.
Wishyka B.
I usually use the apple cinnamon from Glade, it reminds me of my mothers! It's such a long lasting scent. I love it.
Lia G.
Glade candles fill your house with pleasant scents. Last long and smells great. Reasonably priced. Great variety.
Rachel L.
This is my absolute favorite scent from glade. This candle has my whole house smelling so good!! It last long too
Lauren-Paige H.
Nice clean scent nice advertisimg with shells. Nicecool amd calmimg blue color great for decorating purposes
Vanessa M.
Lawndale , CA
Definitely smell really good, they are so relaxing and are great when you have a lot of family over